forum

[duplicate] Dynamic AR/CS/HP/OD multipliers mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mayyro
I've had this idea floating around for a while.

Basically, what this feature would do, is allow the player to change the AR or CS or any of those values to make them higher/lower, and as such the base score multiplier would change. The more values you change, the more dramatic the score multiplier is. If a value is at its max level, however, it can't go any higher. (AR can't go over 10, and so on.)

I was thinking that each value could change .01% of the score multiplier. So let's say a map has AR8. You think you can beat it with AR10. So, by changing the AR to 10, the multiplier would increase to 1.02. As such, lowering a value decreases the multiplier by .01%. However, you can't change any values with HR, DT, EZ, or HT on.

As for aesthetics, I was thinking you could click the button for the Mod (Thinking of calling it Dynamic mod) and it would bring up a row of sliders that would change the values when they were moved.

This doesn't eliminate the use of base AR/CT/OD/HP, since this is just something that would add difficulty while using those values.
GhostFrog
1. very very very no
2. t/141204