1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted


Thanks for making these avatars for supporters :D <3
posted


Can you do this ?
posted

[ Zora ] wrote:



Could you make this one please? :)
http://puu.sh/gnSiP/9c6f2940e4.jpg

I left it wide because I couldn't even tell it was Chitoge with the square version.
posted

WEIRD FACE wrote:

[ Zora ] wrote:



Could you make this one please? :)
http://puu.sh/gnSiP/9c6f2940e4.jpg

I left it wide because I couldn't even tell it was Chitoge with the square version.
Thanks man! That was really quick! I really appreciate it (:
posted

WEIRD FACE wrote:

3ti wrote:


Can you do this please?
Here you go.

http://puu.sh/gnRJH/78fc7e3876.jpg
Thanks man, i appreciate it.
posted

Major Pain wrote:



Please and thank you. :D
That was an easy one.

http://puu.sh/gnSRg/870bcd4ecc.jpg
posted

3ti wrote:

Thanks man, i appreciate it.
When do I get my place on the r/osugame portrait _(:3 」∠)_
posted

Could you do this one please? With the text "MR" if possible, thanks! Also if you could make it in Sepia *o*
posted

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:



This if possible :O
Here you go.

http://puu.sh/gnTPn/21aed47cba.jpg
posted
DIY
http://ezgif.com/ to edit .gif (cut, resize, change framerate, add delay between frames or whatever you want to do)
then open .gif with notepad++ (or literally any similar program) and save as .jpg.

Enjoy.

Edit: @loopuleasa
Sorry ;w;
posted

Farm3r wrote:

DIY
http://ezgif.com/ to edit .gif (cut, resize, change framerate, add delay between frames or whatever you want to do)
then open .gif with notepad++ (or literally any similar program) and save as .jpg.

Enjoy.
THE SECRET IS OUT
posted

zemee wrote:



With the text zemee anyway u think fits would be much apprieciated :)
http://puu.sh/gnUOq/a208a7a926.jpg
posted


I would love you for this one.
posted

Farm3r wrote:

DIY
http://ezgif.com/ to edit .gif (cut, resize, change framerate, add delay between frames or whatever you want to do)
then open .gif with notepad++ (or literally any similar program) and save as .jpg.

Enjoy.

Edit: @loopuleasa
Sorry ;w;
People are lazy, I don't think it was much of a secret.
posted

Wirrek The Cat wrote:



Thanks for making these avatars for supporters :D <3
http://puu.sh/gnV9b/115b84a36d.jpg
posted
Installing a sink, i'll be back in an hour or so.
posted

:)
posted

WEIRD FACE wrote:

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:



This if possible :O
Here you go.

http://puu.sh/gnTPn/21aed47cba.jpg
Thanks a lot!!
posted
posted


Pls ._.
show more
Please sign in to reply.