1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

nookls multiacc wrote:

wtf happened to the old 10/10 alone diff
It was bad, so its getting remapped now
posted

Come[Back]Home wrote:

nookls multiacc wrote:

wtf happened to the old 10/10 alone diff
It was bad, so its getting remapped now
infinitely better than the remap imo, sucks that all the hype for this map is gone now
posted

nookls multiacc wrote:

infinitely better than the remap imo, sucks that all the hype for this map is gone now
Could you just stop commenting on my maps, only thing you bring is negativity.
posted

nookls multiacc wrote:

10/10 alone diff

Aia wrote:

only thing you bring is negativity
posted
when
posted

Stjpa wrote:

when
Soon 8)
posted
posted

Aia wrote:

Stjpa wrote:

when
Soon 8)
If this map gets a full spread within a month from now on you or somebody else of your choice will get a month of supporter.

That's a way to motivate players. And yes, I'd really do it.
posted
tell me if you want it harder, even tho I think is fine

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Fall_Out_Boy_-_Alone_Together_Krewella_Remix.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 68369
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.4
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 3197,35266,69059,91128,112507,135266,157335,190266
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Alone Together (Krewella Remix)
TitleUnicode:Alone Together (Krewella Remix)
Artist:Fall Out Boy
ArtistUnicode:Fall Out Boy
Creator:Aia
Version:Natsu's Normal
Source:
Tags:dnb drum and bass grumd come[back]home kyshiro
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
2,58224,62342
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
94,344.827586206897,4,1,0,100,1,0
3197,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
13887,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
19059,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
23197,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
35266,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
35956,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
69059,-100,4,1,1,80,0,1
88369,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
89921,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
90094,-100,4,1,1,45,0,0
90266,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
90438,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
90611,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
90783,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
90956,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
91128,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
93887,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
113197,-100,4,3,1,80,0,0
124231,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
134576,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
135266,-100,4,1,1,80,0,1
154576,-100,4,1,1,100,0,0
156645,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
157335,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0


[HitObjects]
72,116,3197,6,0,P|3:105|41:47,2,165
147,52,4576,2,0,B|223:24|223:92|306:55,1,165
440,268,5956,6,0,P|508:278|470:336,2,165
365,332,7335,2,0,B|289:360|289:292|205:328,2,165
440,268,8714,6,0,L|456:104,2,165,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,212,10094,2,0,L|376:48,1,165,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,172,11473,6,0,L|136:336,2,165,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,12852,2,0,L|240:220,1,55
236,247,13197,2,0,P|309:234|324:307,1,165,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,356,13887,6,0,L|432:357,1,110
456,264,14576,2,0,L|520:264,2,55
420,172,15266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,208,15611,2,0,P|318:154|344:108,2,110
420,172,16645,6,0,P|446:124|436:71,1,110
360,8,17335,2,0,L|288:8,2,55
344,107,18025,2,0,L|232:108,1,110
147,155,18714,2,0,P|167:206|150:257,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,292,19231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,292,19404,6,0,L|236:292,1,110
320,260,20094,2,0,P|297:214|337:183,1,110
372,92,20783,2,0,L|252:92,1,110
168,124,21473,2,0,P|190:169|150:200,1,110
80,132,22162,6,0,L|48:4,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,8,22680,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,47,23025,2,0,P|217:55|244:49,2,55
184,96,23542,2,0,L|210:202,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,288,24231,2,0,P|311:271|363:288,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,324,24749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,324,24921,6,0,L|400:204,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,132,25611,2,0,P|481:139|508:133,2,55
356,120,26300,2,0,P|302:107|249:120,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,220,26990,2,0,P|301:232|354:219,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,27507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,27680,6,0,L|420:316,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,320,28369,2,0,L|336:392,2,55
224,344,29059,2,0,P|172:359|120:342,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,248,30094,2,0,L|238:194,1,55
224,148,30438,6,0,P|172:131|120:146,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,239,31128,2,0,P|88:267|83:294,2,55
120,146,31818,2,0,P|107:92|124:41,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,32852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,212,33025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,228,33197,6,0,P|283:279|303:329,1,110
384,272,33887,2,0,P|400:220|380:170,1,110
340,140,34404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,140,34576,2,0,L|228:140,2,110
400,328,35956,6,0,P|311:373|252:291,1,220
200,92,37335,6,0,P|149:81|125:127,1,110
132,176,37852,2,0,P|151:226|136:277,1,110
104,316,38369,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,364,38714,2,0,B|248:364|248:364|292:364|324:324|324:324|398:324,1,220
436,128,40094,6,0,L|468:0,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,4,40612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,43,40957,2,0,P|298:50|271:44,2,55
331,93,41474,2,0,B|304:196|304:196|268:144|204:164,1,220,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,240,42852,6,0,L|20:360,1,110
68,344,43369,2,0,P|118:324|168:341,1,110
208,372,43887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,320,44231,2,0,L|292:200,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,160,44749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,159,44921,2,0,P|344:176|396:156,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,122,45611,6,0,L|488:242,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,282,46129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,282,46301,2,0,P|435:265|383:285,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,316,46818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,340,46990,2,0,P|223:300|300:254,1,220
428,104,48369,6,0,L|312:104,1,110
280,68,48887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,156,49231,2,0,L|180:156,2,55
236,204,49749,2,0,B|192:256|232:320|232:320|138:305,1,220
32,140,51128,6,0,L|12:32,1,110
56,8,51645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,40,51990,2,0,P|174:32|201:36,2,55
124,84,52507,2,0,B|168:192|80:192|116:296,1,220
307,347,53887,6,0,P|359:364|411:347,1,110
444,312,54404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,224,54749,2,0,P|387:198|393:171,2,55
348,236,55266,2,0,L|224:236,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,236,55783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,236,55956,2,0,P|204:184|188:132,1,110
104,184,56645,6,0,P|87:235|103:287,1,110
144,316,57162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,316,57335,2,0,B|204:336|204:336|236:292|288:288|288:288|348:320,1,220,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,216,63542,6,0,B|144:196|100:228|100:228|67:187,2,165,12|12|12,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,216,64921,2,0,B|368:236|412:204|412:204|444:244,2,165,12|12|12,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,132,66300,6,0,L|256:20,1,110
211,48,66818,2,0,P|160:64|108:48,1,110
64,24,67335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,116,67680,2,0,L|28:244,2,110
212,192,69059,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,240,69404,2,0,P|304:267|300:294,2,55
212,192,70094,2,0,P|207:164|211:137,1,55
300,96,70611,2,0,P|304:68|300:41,2,55
320,140,71128,2,0,L|432:140,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,228,71818,6,0,L|366:228,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,72335,2,0,P|333:286|329:314,1,55
244,264,72852,2,0,P|240:236|245:209,1,55
320,140,73369,2,0,L|376:140,2,55
288,104,73887,2,0,L|176:104,1,110
132,192,74576,6,0,P|143:244|126:296,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,328,75094,2,0,L|32:328,1,55
11,232,75611,2,0,P|16:204|12:177,1,55
4,80,76128,2,0,P|0:52|4:25,2,55
48,104,76645,2,0,L|164:104,1,110
256,84,77335,6,0,P|247:57|252:31,2,55
300,172,78025,2,0,L|416:172,1,110
448,204,78542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,204,78714,2,0,P|438:257|455:309,1,110
416,340,79231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,364,79404,2,0,L|256:364,1,110
164,364,80094,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,280,80438,2,0,P|221:253|218:226,2,55
164,364,81128,2,0,L|108:364,1,55
60,276,81645,2,0,L|-4:276,2,55
104,256,82162,2,0,P|87:204|104:152,1,110
192,108,82852,6,0,L|304:108,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,83369,2,0,P|340:61|344:34,1,55
440,4,83887,2,0,P|447:30|443:57,1,55
420,152,84404,2,0,L|420:220,2,55
376,172,84921,2,0,P|325:191|275:174,1,110
188,124,85611,6,0,L|188:244,1,110
188,284,86128,2,0,P|156:280|124:288,1,55
84,368,86645,2,0,P|116:372|148:364,1,55
188,284,87162,2,0,L|252:284,2,55
204,236,87680,2,0,P|215:183|196:132,1,110
136,56,88369,6,0,L|200:36,1,55
280,80,88887,2,0,L|344:60,2,55
348,152,89576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,152,89749,2,0,L|464:112,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,156,90266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,156,90438,2,0,P|467:207|486:257,1,110,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,308,90956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,356,91128,6,0,L|364:356,2,110
486,257,92162,2,0,L|426:257,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,256,92507,2,0,P|396:204|379:152,1,110
296,208,93197,2,0,P|279:259|296:311,1,110
256,340,93714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,340,93887,6,0,L|136:340,2,110,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,352,94921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,256,95266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,208,95611,2,0,P|284:156|300:100,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,56,96300,2,0,L|156:56,1,55
116,84,96645,6,0,P|131:135|116:187,1,110
68,276,97335,2,0,L|180:276,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,98025,2,0,L|368:336,1,110
408,364,98542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,364,98714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,288,99059,2,0,P|467:260|471:233,1,55
500,192,99404,6,0,P|504:164|500:137,1,55
424,72,99921,1,4,0:0:0:0:
424,72,100094,2,0,B|368:92|368:52|308:72,1,110,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,148,100783,2,0,B|276:204|236:204|256:264,1,110,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,304,101300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,304,101473,2,0,L|136:304,1,110
48,304,102162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
4,216,102507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,224,102852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,304,103197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
4,216,103542,2,0,L|4:104,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,48,104231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,103,104576,2,0,P|191:107|218:104,1,55
264,84,104921,6,0,L|264:212,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,283,105611,2,0,P|353:263|404:281,2,110,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,372,106645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,283,106990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,196,107335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,283,107680,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,283,108025,2,0,P|152:268|96:292,2,110
304,283,109059,2,0,P|360:298|416:274,2,110
256,196,110094,2,0,L|256:140,1,55
304,136,110438,6,0,L|304:72,1,55,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,110956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,111128,2,0,L|392:100,1,55,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,164,111645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,164,111818,2,0,L|452:284,1,110,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,324,112335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,324,112507,2,0,P|396:312|332:328,1,110
296,336,113025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,352,113197,6,0,B|137:316|137:392|33:358,1,220,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,160,114576,6,0,L|16:44,2,110
88,240,115610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,152,115955,2,0,B|184:152|184:152|228:152|260:192|260:192|316:136,1,220
400,316,117335,6,0,L|516:316,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,236,118025,2,0,L|338:236,1,110
288,236,118542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,236,118714,2,0,P|223:169|311:139,1,220
468,260,120093,6,0,P|452:312|472:372,2,110
504,168,121128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,121472,2,0,L|288:192,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,121990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,193,122162,2,0,P|264:140|244:88,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,20,122852,6,0,L|436:20,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,20,123370,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,20,123542,2,0,P|459:73|479:125,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,220,124231,2,0,P|501:271|483:322,2,110,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,176,125266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,248,125610,6,0,P|276:263|223:249,1,110
232,200,126128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,152,126300,2,0,P|299:136|352:150,1,110
396,176,126818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,176,126990,2,0,B|376:100|424:36|424:36|336:36,1,220
252,36,128025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,116,128369,6,0,P|208:167|189:218,1,110
112,156,129059,2,0,P|95:104|114:53,1,110
156,24,129576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,24,129748,2,0,B|264:-20|264:68|368:32,1,220
468,16,130783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,60,130956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,103,131128,6,0,P|411:155|430:206,1,110
368,284,131818,2,0,L|252:284,1,110
208,284,132335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,284,132507,6,0,P|224:232|204:176,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,144,133025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,116,133197,2,0,L|252:76,1,110
284,68,133714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,68,133886,2,0,P|300:119|343:151,2,110
92,20,135266,5,0,0:0:0:0:
52,112,135611,2,0,L|-8:128,2,55
152,100,136300,2,0,L|212:84,1,55
256,172,136818,2,0,L|316:156,2,55
220,208,137335,2,0,P|236:259|221:312,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,138025,6,0,L|414:368,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,328,138542,2,0,P|439:300|444:273,1,55
500,192,139059,2,0,P|504:164|499:137,1,55
432,68,139576,2,0,L|432:4,2,55
384,80,140094,2,0,P|332:64|276:84,1,110
264,128,140611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,176,140783,6,0,P|263:228|246:280,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,312,141301,2,0,L|152:312,1,55
56,328,141818,2,0,P|61:300|57:273,1,55
12,184,142335,2,0,P|8:156|12:129,2,55
60,192,142852,2,0,L|176:192,1,110
220,204,143369,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,143542,6,0,P|247:267|252:293,2,55
352,272,144232,2,0,L|468:272,1,110
488,232,144749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,232,144921,2,0,P|470:180|480:126,1,110
492,80,145438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
508,32,145611,2,0,L|392:32,1,110
332,108,146301,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,146645,2,0,P|251:199|254:226,2,55
332,108,147335,2,0,L|387:108,1,55
456,180,147852,2,0,L|511:180,2,55
432,224,148369,2,0,P|448:275|431:327,1,110
340,364,149059,6,0,L|230:364,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,324,149576,2,0,P|208:297|204:270,1,55
120,220,150094,2,0,P|115:192|122:166,1,55
156,72,150611,2,0,L|88:72,2,55
188,108,151128,2,0,L|300:108,1,110
352,192,151818,6,0,P|337:244|364:308,1,110
312,324,152335,2,0,L|248:324,1,55
204,236,152852,2,0,L|268:236,1,55
352,192,153369,2,0,L|416:192,2,55
316,156,153887,2,0,P|327:103|308:52,1,110
212,28,154576,5,0,0:0:0:0:
116,56,154921,2,0,L|44:56,1,55
24,92,155266,2,0,P|39:144|27:197,1,110
12,244,155783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,244,155956,2,0,B|120:292|120:208|224:239,1,220
376,368,157335,5,0,0:0:0:0:
435,288,157680,2,0,P|452:236|435:184,1,110
388,172,158197,2,0,P|371:120|388:68,1,110
428,36,158714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,12,159059,2,0,L|216:12,2,110
284,100,160094,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,163,160438,2,0,P|188:214|205:265,1,110
224,312,160956,2,0,L|112:312,1,110
84,272,161473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,328,161818,2,0,L|0:388,2,55
84,272,162507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,196,162852,5,0,0:0:0:0:
103,144,163197,2,0,P|155:127|207:144,1,110
240,184,163714,2,0,P|291:200|343:184,1,110
368,140,164231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,80,164576,2,0,P|467:130|455:183,2,110
368,140,165611,5,0,0:0:0:0:
308,216,165956,2,0,P|292:267|304:320,1,110
344,348,166473,2,0,L|464:348,1,110
489,313,166990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,222,167335,2,0,P|443:193|453:164,2,55
489,313,168025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,304,168369,5,0,0:0:0:0:
308,352,168714,2,0,P|252:364|192:348,1,110
176,312,169231,2,0,L|164:200,1,110
156,156,169748,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,179,170094,2,0,P|304:192|355:172,2,110
156,156,171128,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,171473,2,0,L|72:344,1,110
124,344,171990,2,0,P|176:328|232:344,1,110
268,372,172507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,336,172852,2,0,L|428:336,2,55
268,372,173542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,276,173887,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,212,174231,2,0,P|376:160|356:104,1,110
344,60,174748,2,0,L|468:60,1,110
496,88,175266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,183,175611,2,0,P|461:237|476:289,2,110
496,88,176645,5,0,0:0:0:0:
412,36,176990,2,0,L|284:36,1,110
255,51,177507,2,0,P|272:103|253:154,1,110
212,180,178024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,160,178369,2,0,P|89:154|62:159,2,55
212,180,179059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,179404,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,344,179748,2,0,P|371:360|424:345,1,110
444,300,180265,2,0,L|452:188,1,110
456,140,180783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,172,181128,2,0,P|314:182|258:158,2,110
456,140,182162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
512,56,182507,2,0,P|459:40|406:51,1,110
360,68,183025,2,0,P|307:83|254:72,1,110
216,44,183541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,24,183887,2,0,L|56:24,2,55,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,120,184576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,44,184921,5,0,0:0:0:0:
255,135,185265,2,0,P|307:152|359:135,1,110
404,112,185782,2,0,L|404:224,1,110
404,272,186300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,264,186645,2,0,P|252:248|184:276,2,110
404,272,187679,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,188024,2,0,L|464:80,1,110
416,64,188541,2,0,P|363:75|311:58,1,110
276,24,189058,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,189403,2,0,L|256:200,2,55
180,56,190093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
posted

Natsu wrote:

tell me if you want it harder, even tho I think is fine

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Fall_Out_Boy_-_Alone_Together_Krewella_Remix.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 68369
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.4
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 3197,35266,69059,91128,112507,135266,157335,190266
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Alone Together (Krewella Remix)
TitleUnicode:Alone Together (Krewella Remix)
Artist:Fall Out Boy
ArtistUnicode:Fall Out Boy
Creator:Aia
Version:Natsu's Normal
Source:
Tags:dnb drum and bass grumd come[back]home kyshiro
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
2,58224,62342
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
94,344.827586206897,4,1,0,100,1,0
3197,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
13887,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
19059,-100,4,1,1,75,0,0
23197,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
35266,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
35956,-100,4,1,1,85,0,0
69059,-100,4,1,1,80,0,1
88369,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
89921,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
90094,-100,4,1,1,45,0,0
90266,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
90438,-100,4,1,1,55,0,0
90611,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
90783,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
90956,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
91128,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
93887,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
113197,-100,4,3,1,80,0,0
124231,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
134576,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
135266,-100,4,1,1,80,0,1
154576,-100,4,1,1,100,0,0
156645,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0
157335,-100,4,1,1,80,0,0


[HitObjects]
72,116,3197,6,0,P|3:105|41:47,2,165
147,52,4576,2,0,B|223:24|223:92|306:55,1,165
440,268,5956,6,0,P|508:278|470:336,2,165
365,332,7335,2,0,B|289:360|289:292|205:328,2,165
440,268,8714,6,0,L|456:104,2,165,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,212,10094,2,0,L|376:48,1,165,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,172,11473,6,0,L|136:336,2,165,2|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,12852,2,0,L|240:220,1,55
236,247,13197,2,0,P|309:234|324:307,1,165,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,356,13887,6,0,L|432:357,1,110
456,264,14576,2,0,L|520:264,2,55
420,172,15266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,208,15611,2,0,P|318:154|344:108,2,110
420,172,16645,6,0,P|446:124|436:71,1,110
360,8,17335,2,0,L|288:8,2,55
344,107,18025,2,0,L|232:108,1,110
147,155,18714,2,0,P|167:206|150:257,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,292,19231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,292,19404,6,0,L|236:292,1,110
320,260,20094,2,0,P|297:214|337:183,1,110
372,92,20783,2,0,L|252:92,1,110
168,124,21473,2,0,P|190:169|150:200,1,110
80,132,22162,6,0,L|48:4,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,8,22680,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,47,23025,2,0,P|217:55|244:49,2,55
184,96,23542,2,0,L|210:202,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,288,24231,2,0,P|311:271|363:288,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,324,24749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,324,24921,6,0,L|400:204,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,132,25611,2,0,P|481:139|508:133,2,55
356,120,26300,2,0,P|302:107|249:120,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,220,26990,2,0,P|301:232|354:219,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,27507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,200,27680,6,0,L|420:316,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,320,28369,2,0,L|336:392,2,55
224,344,29059,2,0,P|172:359|120:342,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,248,30094,2,0,L|238:194,1,55
224,148,30438,6,0,P|172:131|120:146,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,239,31128,2,0,P|88:267|83:294,2,55
120,146,31818,2,0,P|107:92|124:41,2,110,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,32852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,212,33025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,228,33197,6,0,P|283:279|303:329,1,110
384,272,33887,2,0,P|400:220|380:170,1,110
340,140,34404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,140,34576,2,0,L|228:140,2,110
400,328,35956,6,0,P|311:373|252:291,1,220
200,92,37335,6,0,P|149:81|125:127,1,110
132,176,37852,2,0,P|151:226|136:277,1,110
104,316,38369,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,364,38714,2,0,B|248:364|248:364|292:364|324:324|324:324|398:324,1,220
436,128,40094,6,0,L|468:0,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,4,40612,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,43,40957,2,0,P|298:50|271:44,2,55
331,93,41474,2,0,B|304:196|304:196|268:144|204:164,1,220,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,240,42852,6,0,L|20:360,1,110
68,344,43369,2,0,P|118:324|168:341,1,110
208,372,43887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,320,44231,2,0,L|292:200,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,160,44749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
291,159,44921,2,0,P|344:176|396:156,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,122,45611,6,0,L|488:242,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,282,46129,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,282,46301,2,0,P|435:265|383:285,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,316,46818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,340,46990,2,0,P|223:300|300:254,1,220
428,104,48369,6,0,L|312:104,1,110
280,68,48887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,156,49231,2,0,L|180:156,2,55
236,204,49749,2,0,B|192:256|232:320|232:320|138:305,1,220
32,140,51128,6,0,L|12:32,1,110
56,8,51645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,40,51990,2,0,P|174:32|201:36,2,55
124,84,52507,2,0,B|168:192|80:192|116:296,1,220
307,347,53887,6,0,P|359:364|411:347,1,110
444,312,54404,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,224,54749,2,0,P|387:198|393:171,2,55
348,236,55266,2,0,L|224:236,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,236,55783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,236,55956,2,0,P|204:184|188:132,1,110
104,184,56645,6,0,P|87:235|103:287,1,110
144,316,57162,1,8,0:0:0:0:
144,316,57335,2,0,B|204:336|204:336|236:292|288:288|288:288|348:320,1,220,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,216,63542,6,0,B|144:196|100:228|100:228|67:187,2,165,12|12|12,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,216,64921,2,0,B|368:236|412:204|412:204|444:244,2,165,12|12|12,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,132,66300,6,0,L|256:20,1,110
211,48,66818,2,0,P|160:64|108:48,1,110
64,24,67335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
28,116,67680,2,0,L|28:244,2,110
212,192,69059,5,0,0:0:0:0:
300,240,69404,2,0,P|304:267|300:294,2,55
212,192,70094,2,0,P|207:164|211:137,1,55
300,96,70611,2,0,P|304:68|300:41,2,55
320,140,71128,2,0,L|432:140,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,228,71818,6,0,L|366:228,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,72335,2,0,P|333:286|329:314,1,55
244,264,72852,2,0,P|240:236|245:209,1,55
320,140,73369,2,0,L|376:140,2,55
288,104,73887,2,0,L|176:104,1,110
132,192,74576,6,0,P|143:244|126:296,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,328,75094,2,0,L|32:328,1,55
11,232,75611,2,0,P|16:204|12:177,1,55
4,80,76128,2,0,P|0:52|4:25,2,55
48,104,76645,2,0,L|164:104,1,110
256,84,77335,6,0,P|247:57|252:31,2,55
300,172,78025,2,0,L|416:172,1,110
448,204,78542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,204,78714,2,0,P|438:257|455:309,1,110
416,340,79231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,364,79404,2,0,L|256:364,1,110
164,364,80094,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,280,80438,2,0,P|221:253|218:226,2,55
164,364,81128,2,0,L|108:364,1,55
60,276,81645,2,0,L|-4:276,2,55
104,256,82162,2,0,P|87:204|104:152,1,110
192,108,82852,6,0,L|304:108,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,83369,2,0,P|340:61|344:34,1,55
440,4,83887,2,0,P|447:30|443:57,1,55
420,152,84404,2,0,L|420:220,2,55
376,172,84921,2,0,P|325:191|275:174,1,110
188,124,85611,6,0,L|188:244,1,110
188,284,86128,2,0,P|156:280|124:288,1,55
84,368,86645,2,0,P|116:372|148:364,1,55
188,284,87162,2,0,L|252:284,2,55
204,236,87680,2,0,P|215:183|196:132,1,110
136,56,88369,6,0,L|200:36,1,55
280,80,88887,2,0,L|344:60,2,55
348,152,89576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,152,89749,2,0,L|464:112,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,156,90266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,156,90438,2,0,P|467:207|486:257,1,110,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,308,90956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,356,91128,6,0,L|364:356,2,110
486,257,92162,2,0,L|426:257,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,256,92507,2,0,P|396:204|379:152,1,110
296,208,93197,2,0,P|279:259|296:311,1,110
256,340,93714,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,340,93887,6,0,L|136:340,2,110,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,352,94921,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,256,95266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,208,95611,2,0,P|284:156|300:100,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,56,96300,2,0,L|156:56,1,55
116,84,96645,6,0,P|131:135|116:187,1,110
68,276,97335,2,0,L|180:276,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,98025,2,0,L|368:336,1,110
408,364,98542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,364,98714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,288,99059,2,0,P|467:260|471:233,1,55
500,192,99404,6,0,P|504:164|500:137,1,55
424,72,99921,1,4,0:0:0:0:
424,72,100094,2,0,B|368:92|368:52|308:72,1,110,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,148,100783,2,0,B|276:204|236:204|256:264,1,110,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,304,101300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,304,101473,2,0,L|136:304,1,110
48,304,102162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
4,216,102507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,224,102852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,304,103197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
4,216,103542,2,0,L|4:104,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,48,104231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
163,103,104576,2,0,P|191:107|218:104,1,55
264,84,104921,6,0,L|264:212,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,283,105611,2,0,P|353:263|404:281,2,110,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,372,106645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,283,106990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,196,107335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,283,107680,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,283,108025,2,0,P|152:268|96:292,2,110
304,283,109059,2,0,P|360:298|416:274,2,110
256,196,110094,2,0,L|256:140,1,55
304,136,110438,6,0,L|304:72,1,55,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,110956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,32,111128,2,0,L|392:100,1,55,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,164,111645,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,164,111818,2,0,L|452:284,1,110,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,324,112335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,324,112507,2,0,P|396:312|332:328,1,110
296,336,113025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,352,113197,6,0,B|137:316|137:392|33:358,1,220,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,160,114576,6,0,L|16:44,2,110
88,240,115610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,152,115955,2,0,B|184:152|184:152|228:152|260:192|260:192|316:136,1,220
400,316,117335,6,0,L|516:316,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,236,118025,2,0,L|338:236,1,110
288,236,118542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,236,118714,2,0,P|223:169|311:139,1,220
468,260,120093,6,0,P|452:312|472:372,2,110
504,168,121128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,121472,2,0,L|288:192,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,121990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,193,122162,2,0,P|264:140|244:88,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,20,122852,6,0,L|436:20,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,20,123370,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,20,123542,2,0,P|459:73|479:125,1,110,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,220,124231,2,0,P|501:271|483:322,2,110,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,176,125266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,248,125610,6,0,P|276:263|223:249,1,110
232,200,126128,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,152,126300,2,0,P|299:136|352:150,1,110
396,176,126818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,176,126990,2,0,B|376:100|424:36|424:36|336:36,1,220
252,36,128025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,116,128369,6,0,P|208:167|189:218,1,110
112,156,129059,2,0,P|95:104|114:53,1,110
156,24,129576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,24,129748,2,0,B|264:-20|264:68|368:32,1,220
468,16,130783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,60,130956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,103,131128,6,0,P|411:155|430:206,1,110
368,284,131818,2,0,L|252:284,1,110
208,284,132335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,284,132507,6,0,P|224:232|204:176,1,110,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,144,133025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,116,133197,2,0,L|252:76,1,110
284,68,133714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,68,133886,2,0,P|300:119|343:151,2,110
92,20,135266,5,0,0:0:0:0:
52,112,135611,2,0,L|-8:128,2,55
152,100,136300,2,0,L|212:84,1,55
256,172,136818,2,0,L|316:156,2,55
220,208,137335,2,0,P|236:259|221:312,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,368,138025,6,0,L|414:368,1,110,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,328,138542,2,0,P|439:300|444:273,1,55
500,192,139059,2,0,P|504:164|499:137,1,55
432,68,139576,2,0,L|432:4,2,55
384,80,140094,2,0,P|332:64|276:84,1,110
264,128,140611,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,176,140783,6,0,P|263:228|246:280,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,312,141301,2,0,L|152:312,1,55
56,328,141818,2,0,P|61:300|57:273,1,55
12,184,142335,2,0,P|8:156|12:129,2,55
60,192,142852,2,0,L|176:192,1,110
220,204,143369,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,240,143542,6,0,P|247:267|252:293,2,55
352,272,144232,2,0,L|468:272,1,110
488,232,144749,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,232,144921,2,0,P|470:180|480:126,1,110
492,80,145438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
508,32,145611,2,0,L|392:32,1,110
332,108,146301,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,172,146645,2,0,P|251:199|254:226,2,55
332,108,147335,2,0,L|387:108,1,55
456,180,147852,2,0,L|511:180,2,55
432,224,148369,2,0,P|448:275|431:327,1,110
340,364,149059,6,0,L|230:364,1,110,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,324,149576,2,0,P|208:297|204:270,1,55
120,220,150094,2,0,P|115:192|122:166,1,55
156,72,150611,2,0,L|88:72,2,55
188,108,151128,2,0,L|300:108,1,110
352,192,151818,6,0,P|337:244|364:308,1,110
312,324,152335,2,0,L|248:324,1,55
204,236,152852,2,0,L|268:236,1,55
352,192,153369,2,0,L|416:192,2,55
316,156,153887,2,0,P|327:103|308:52,1,110
212,28,154576,5,0,0:0:0:0:
116,56,154921,2,0,L|44:56,1,55
24,92,155266,2,0,P|39:144|27:197,1,110
12,244,155783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,244,155956,2,0,B|120:292|120:208|224:239,1,220
376,368,157335,5,0,0:0:0:0:
435,288,157680,2,0,P|452:236|435:184,1,110
388,172,158197,2,0,P|371:120|388:68,1,110
428,36,158714,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,12,159059,2,0,L|216:12,2,110
284,100,160094,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,163,160438,2,0,P|188:214|205:265,1,110
224,312,160956,2,0,L|112:312,1,110
84,272,161473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,328,161818,2,0,L|0:388,2,55
84,272,162507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
20,196,162852,5,0,0:0:0:0:
103,144,163197,2,0,P|155:127|207:144,1,110
240,184,163714,2,0,P|291:200|343:184,1,110
368,140,164231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,80,164576,2,0,P|467:130|455:183,2,110
368,140,165611,5,0,0:0:0:0:
308,216,165956,2,0,P|292:267|304:320,1,110
344,348,166473,2,0,L|464:348,1,110
489,313,166990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,222,167335,2,0,P|443:193|453:164,2,55
489,313,168025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,304,168369,5,0,0:0:0:0:
308,352,168714,2,0,P|252:364|192:348,1,110
176,312,169231,2,0,L|164:200,1,110
156,156,169748,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,179,170094,2,0,P|304:192|355:172,2,110
156,156,171128,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,171473,2,0,L|72:344,1,110
124,344,171990,2,0,P|176:328|232:344,1,110
268,372,172507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,336,172852,2,0,L|428:336,2,55
268,372,173542,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,276,173887,5,0,0:0:0:0:
360,212,174231,2,0,P|376:160|356:104,1,110
344,60,174748,2,0,L|468:60,1,110
496,88,175266,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,183,175611,2,0,P|461:237|476:289,2,110
496,88,176645,5,0,0:0:0:0:
412,36,176990,2,0,L|284:36,1,110
255,51,177507,2,0,P|272:103|253:154,1,110
212,180,178024,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,160,178369,2,0,P|89:154|62:159,2,55
212,180,179059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,268,179404,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,344,179748,2,0,P|371:360|424:345,1,110
444,300,180265,2,0,L|452:188,1,110
456,140,180783,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,172,181128,2,0,P|314:182|258:158,2,110
456,140,182162,5,0,0:0:0:0:
512,56,182507,2,0,P|459:40|406:51,1,110
360,68,183025,2,0,P|307:83|254:72,1,110
216,44,183541,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,24,183887,2,0,L|56:24,2,55,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,120,184576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,44,184921,5,0,0:0:0:0:
255,135,185265,2,0,P|307:152|359:135,1,110
404,112,185782,2,0,L|404:224,1,110
404,272,186300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,264,186645,2,0,P|252:248|184:276,2,110
404,272,187679,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,188024,2,0,L|464:80,1,110
416,64,188541,2,0,P|363:75|311:58,1,110
276,24,189058,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,189403,2,0,L|256:200,2,55
180,56,190093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Thanks, updated!
posted
El mapa está muy bien hecho y combina muy bien con la canción, espero que el mapa consiga el rankeado, y sigue así amigo; se te da muy bien esto :D
posted
no kd

17:24 grumd: game is bugged
17:24 grumd: 00:47:852 (2,3,4) -
17:25 grumd: these notes have Normal sampleset ingame
17:25 Aia: huh
17:25 grumd: but Soft in editor
17:25 Aia: I haven't touched hitsounding at all yet
17:25 Aia: there is one part that needs to be fixed at least
17:25 grumd: you better not fix it but report to tech support
17:25 grumd: so they see your diff and know what's up
17:25 Aia: But I'm really bad at it
17:26 grumd: you can copy my hitsounds :D
17:26 Aia: Probably will, haha
17:27 grumd: so
17:27 grumd: 02:09:576 (1,2) - i would change this to a slider OR to this http://i.imgur.com/ljnpucE.png
17:27 grumd: because of white big tick here 02:09:748 (3) -
17:28 grumd: 02:11:128 (1) - also to better emphasize this tick, i'd replace 02:10:783 (3,4,5,6) - with sliders
17:28 grumd: 02:12:162 (3,4,5,6) - same
posted
Here we go again, pending and ready for mods.
posted
2016-03-31 06:36 Euny: let me see 
2016-03-31 06:39 Euny: wdf is that stream
2016-03-31 06:39 Euny: xDDDDDDDDDDDD
2016-03-31 06:39 Euny: hahahhaah
2016-03-31 06:39 Aia: grumd strim
2016-03-31 06:40 Euny: hahah
2016-03-31 06:40 Euny: was so fun
2016-03-31 06:40 Aia: ^^
2016-03-31 06:40 Euny: but idk its good for hard or not
2016-03-31 06:41 Euny: tbh will better to less that stream even for spread
2016-03-31 06:42 Aia: Okay I will tell grumd
2016-03-31 06:45 Euny: can i play dt+hr for your easy?
2016-03-31 06:45 Aia: Sure
2016-03-31 06:49 Euny: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/934120 Fall Out Boy - Alone Together (Krewella Remix) [Easy]]
2016-03-31 06:49 Euny: 01:47:680 (1) - bit down
2016-03-31 06:50 Euny: it touch hp bar in game with3:4resolution
2016-03-31 06:50 Aia: ah
2016-03-31 06:50 Aia: I see
2016-03-31 06:50 Aia: Fixed
2016-03-31 06:50 Euny: 02:01:473 (1) - same as above melly melly cuti
2016-03-31 06:51 Aia: D:
2016-03-31 06:51 Aia: Done
2016-03-31 06:52 Euny: 02:32:852 (2) - hope you bit up too it can looks bit off screen for some madafaka
2016-03-31 06:52 Euny: just all for safe tbh lol
2016-03-31 06:53 Euny: for me, looks great
2016-03-31 06:53 Euny: but for some annoying madafaka can say those objects with 'off screen!!!' 'off screeeeeeeeeeen!'
2016-03-31 06:53 Euny: hahah
2016-03-31 06:53 Euny: set is pretty nice
2016-03-31 06:53 Aia: Fixed
2016-03-31 06:54 Aia: I know what you mean :p
2016-03-31 06:54 Aia: Can't find any mods though..
2016-03-31 06:55 Aia: Only problem :s
2016-03-31 06:55 Euny: tell grumd for 02:14:231 (2,3,4,5) - them its better to change reverse slider. same as02:13:887 (1) - this.
2016-03-31 06:56 Euny: i know current one also so nice but
2016-03-31 06:56 Euny: i think if he will change, set spread more improve
2016-03-31 06:56 Euny: will*
2016-03-31 06:56 Aia: okie
posted
  • General

  1. You've got some unused hitsounds:
    1. drum-hitclap2.wav
    2. normal-hitclap2.wav
    3. normal-hitclap3.wav
    4. normal-hitclap4.wav
    5. normal-hitclap5.wav
    6. normal-hitfinish2.wav
    7. normal-hitfinish3.wav
    8. normal-hitfinish4.wav
    9. normal-hitwhistle2.wav
    10. normal-hitwhistle4.wav
    11. normal-hitwhistle5.wav
  • Extra

  1. Duplicate timing points at: 00:42:162 - 00:47:680
  2. 01:08:369 (1) - Muting the sliderend sounds better.
  3. 01:14:059 (4,5,6) - Maybe "stack" it under the slider like: http://puu.sh/o0RQy/b2b80e0636.jpg It's less awkward like that.
  4. 01:26:818 (1,3,4) - Consider stacking one or two of those :o
  5. 01:29:059 (4) - NC? Like here 01:28:369 (1,2,3) - :D
  6. 01:40:094 (4) - Same as above if you want to change it. There's other parts like this too, you could do the same on them if you change this.
  7. 01:53:887 (2,3,4) - It plays a bit awkward, since it's too far away from 01:53:887 (2) -
  8. 02:09:576 (1,3) - Switching NC's would fit here aswell.
  9. 02:14:576 (1) - You could mute sliderend here.
  10. 02:36:645 (1) - Same as above :3
  • CBH's Insane

  1. The volume in the section before this 00:13:887 - is kinda too high o.o
  2. Also, i think the volume of two first lines; the red line, and green line should be the same. I remember it as an unranked issue.
  3. 00:06:990 (1) - Blanket on 00:07:680 (4) - by moving it to x167 y:320, and move this stack 00:07:335 (2,3) - closer to the slider.
  4. 00:32:852 (7,8) - Maybe stack? :o
  5. 00:35:352 (8,9) - I don't hear supporting sounds for these circles D:
  6. 00:52:507 (1,2,1) - A bit confusing/awkward spacing here :c Because the space between the first slider and circle are smaller when there's a longer pause between them. Try to make it the opposite >.<
  7. 01:08:369 - Maybe add a circle here at the end, instead of an extra reverse.
  8. 02:27:507 (1,2) - Blanket properly?
  • Kyshiro's Light Insane

  1. 01:19:749 (10) - NC? :o
  2. Can't find much more :c
  • Easy

  1. Quickly noticed: Duplicate timing points at: 00:42:162 - 00:47:680
  • Feedback



    Nice map, good luck!
posted

-Tochi wrote:

  • General

  1. You've got some unused hitsounds:
    1. drum-hitclap2.wav
    2. normal-hitclap2.wav
    3. normal-hitclap3.wav
    4. normal-hitclap4.wav
    5. normal-hitclap5.wav
    6. normal-hitfinish2.wav
    7. normal-hitfinish3.wav
    8. normal-hitfinish4.wav
    9. normal-hitwhistle2.wav
    10. normal-hitwhistle4.wav
    11. normal-hitwhistle5.wav
  • CBH's Insane

  1. The volume in the section before this 00:13:887 - is kinda too high o.o I think its perfect
  2. Also, i think the volume of two first lines; the red line, and green line should be the same. I remember it as an unranked issue. Its not unrankable
  3. 00:06:990 (1) - Blanket on 00:07:680 (4) - by moving it to x167 y:320, and move this stack 00:07:335 (2,3) - closer to the slider. Wouldnt be noticable anyway.
  4. 00:32:852 (7,8) - Maybe stack? :oyes
  5. 00:35:352 (8,9) - I don't hear supporting sounds for these circles D: yep
  6. 00:52:507 (1,2,1) - A bit confusing/awkward spacing here :c Because the space between the first slider and circle are smaller when there's a longer pause between them. Try to make it the opposite >.< I actually like it that way
  7. 01:08:369 - Maybe add a circle here at the end, instead of an extra reverse. yes
  8. 02:27:507 (1,2) - Blanket properly? yes

!
[/list][/notice]
posted

-Tochi wrote:

  • General

  1. You've got some unused hitsounds:
    1. drum-hitclap2.wav
    2. normal-hitclap2.wav
    3. normal-hitclap3.wav
    4. normal-hitclap4.wav
    5. normal-hitclap5.wav
    6. normal-hitfinish2.wav
    7. normal-hitfinish3.wav
    8. normal-hitfinish4.wav
    9. normal-hitwhistle2.wav
    10. normal-hitwhistle4.wav
    11. normal-hitwhistle5.wav
  • Extra

  1. Duplicate timing points at: 00:42:162 - 00:47:680
  2. 01:08:369 (1) - Muting the sliderend sounds better. I don't agree.
  3. 01:14:059 (4,5,6) - Maybe "stack" it under the slider like: http://puu.sh/o0RQy/b2b80e0636.jpg It's less awkward like that. Don't understand what you meant by this one, so no change.
  4. 01:26:818 (1,3,4) - Consider stacking one or two of those :o
  5. 01:29:059 (4) - NC? Like here 01:28:369 (1,2,3) - :D
  6. 01:40:094 (4) - Same as above if you want to change it. There's other parts like this too, you could do the same on them if you change this.
  7. 01:53:887 (2,3,4) - It plays a bit awkward, since it's too far away from 01:53:887 (2) -
  8. 02:09:576 (1,3) - Switching NC's would fit here aswell.
  9. 02:14:576 (1) - You could mute sliderend here. I don't agree.
  10. 02:36:645 (1) - Same as above :3 ^
  • Easy

  1. Quickly noticed: Duplicate timing points at: 00:42:162 - 00:47:680
  • Feedback



    Nice map, good luck!

    Thanks!
Fixed everything that I didn't comment on. Thanks for the mod :)
posted
IRC Extra

2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: let'
2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: s see
2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:03:197 (1,3) -
2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: I want to ignore
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: those right
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: like this is how you map
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: this sonmg
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:14:231 (3,6) -
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: I remember I pointed that out but you like to stack like this I think
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:16:300 (5,6) -
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:16:473 (6,1) -
2016-04-03 16:45 WORSTPOLACKEU: the 6-1 should have more spacing than 5-6
2016-04-03 16:45 WORSTPOLACKEU: I think
2016-04-03 16:47 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:28:197 (2,3) -
2016-04-03 16:47 WORSTPOLACKEU: I feel like the slider on red tick is wrong and if you switch the order from slider - note to note - slider it feels better with the vocals aswell
2016-04-03 16:47 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:30:956 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - ni ce
2016-04-03 16:49 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:52:335 (6) - place lower down it feels better while playing
2016-04-03 16:49 WORSTPOLACKEU: vocals go down and back up it is nice touch
2016-04-03 16:51 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:11:645 (8) - x:248 y:300
2016-04-03 16:51 WORSTPOLACKEU: it was too vertical and your song has both vertical nad horizontal touches and this would be nice in that part imo
2016-04-03 16:52 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:16:645 (4,5) - move further away, the sound gets most intense there and it's lowest spacing in the pattern
2016-04-03 16:54 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:36:645 (1,2) - slider
2016-04-03 16:54 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:43:542 (1) - too low spacing
2016-04-03 16:54 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:50:266 (5,1,2,3,1,2,3) - nice
2016-04-03 16:55 WORSTPOLACKEU: 02:14:576 (1) - I would slow it down to like 0.3 lol such an epic touch haha
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: 02:17:680 (6) -
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: I would put somewhat like
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4855783
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: this
2016-04-03 16:57 WORSTPOLACKEU: it's too linear in the last one
2016-04-03 16:57 WORSTPOLACKEU: in the one you made I mean
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: 02:41:990 (2,3,4,5) - weird rhythm
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: that's all
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: fuck I closed window
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: I hope u have log
2016-04-03 17:02 WORSTPOLACKEU: did u get my mod ? my game restarted
2016-04-03 17:02 Aia: Yes I did
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: nice!
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: you can give me the log
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: and I can post on your site
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: my game restarted :<
2016-04-03 17:05 Aia: Okay I fixed some things


xdxd
posted

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:

IRC Extra

2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: let'
2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: s see
2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:03:197 (1,3) -
2016-04-03 16:43 WORSTPOLACKEU: I want to ignore
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: those right
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: like this is how you map
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: this sonmg
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:14:231 (3,6) -
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: I remember I pointed that out but you like to stack like this I think
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:16:300 (5,6) -
2016-04-03 16:44 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:16:473 (6,1) -
2016-04-03 16:45 WORSTPOLACKEU: the 6-1 should have more spacing than 5-6
2016-04-03 16:45 WORSTPOLACKEU: I think
2016-04-03 16:47 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:28:197 (2,3) -
2016-04-03 16:47 WORSTPOLACKEU: I feel like the slider on red tick is wrong and if you switch the order from slider - note to note - slider it feels better with the vocals aswell
2016-04-03 16:47 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:30:956 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - ni ce
2016-04-03 16:49 WORSTPOLACKEU: 00:52:335 (6) - place lower down it feels better while playing
2016-04-03 16:49 WORSTPOLACKEU: vocals go down and back up it is nice touch
2016-04-03 16:51 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:11:645 (8) - x:248 y:300
2016-04-03 16:51 WORSTPOLACKEU: it was too vertical and your song has both vertical nad horizontal touches and this would be nice in that part imo
2016-04-03 16:52 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:16:645 (4,5) - move further away, the sound gets most intense there and it's lowest spacing in the pattern
2016-04-03 16:54 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:36:645 (1,2) - slider
2016-04-03 16:54 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:43:542 (1) - too low spacing
2016-04-03 16:54 WORSTPOLACKEU: 01:50:266 (5,1,2,3,1,2,3) - nice
2016-04-03 16:55 WORSTPOLACKEU: 02:14:576 (1) - I would slow it down to like 0.3 lol such an epic touch haha
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: 02:17:680 (6) -
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: I would put somewhat like
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4855783
2016-04-03 16:56 WORSTPOLACKEU: this
2016-04-03 16:57 WORSTPOLACKEU: it's too linear in the last one
2016-04-03 16:57 WORSTPOLACKEU: in the one you made I mean
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: 02:41:990 (2,3,4,5) - weird rhythm
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: that's all
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: fuck I closed window
2016-04-03 16:59 WORSTPOLACKEU: I hope u have log
2016-04-03 17:02 WORSTPOLACKEU: did u get my mod ? my game restarted
2016-04-03 17:02 Aia: Yes I did
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: nice!
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: you can give me the log
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: and I can post on your site
2016-04-03 17:03 WORSTPOLACKEU: my game restarted :<
2016-04-03 17:05 Aia: Okay I fixed some things


xdxd
Thank you!
posted
Moi!

ee ee ee e e ee

extrö
Voi olla jotaki samoja asioota ku polakin modis koska laiskuus
I. Onku tualla desimaali HP:lla jokin suurempi merkitys, että miksei suoraan vaan HP7?
II. 00:05:094 (6) - Omasta mielestä nämä overlapit sliderendien kans on vähä hikisiä mutta taidan tehdä niitä itteki
III. 00:15:094 (7,1) - Mä en oikeen tykkää tästä stäkistä, koska (7) ei oo juurikaan mitään ääntä ja sitten (1) on jo kitaraa. (7) myös tuntuu olevan hieman liian iso spacingi sen voimakkuuteen verrattuna
IV. 00:24:576 (1) - Et sä oikeestaan tartte muutaku yhden NC:n joka kertoo, että jotain uutta on tapahtumassa
V. 00:40:094 (1) - Mitäs sä nyt mappasitkaan. Äsken sä mappasit sitä ihmeääntä (miksi sitä nyt ikinä kutsutaankaan). Yleensä ei kannata vaihtaa focusta oikeen usein, että mappi pysyy sopivan konsistenttina
VI. 00:54:749 (5,6) - Tää flowi oli vähä ehh mun mielestä. Parempi olis, että stäkkääsit (6):sen (3):sen kanssa, mutta sitte tuloo ikävä overlappi (1):sen kanssa, että onnea matkaan!
VII. 01:06:817 (7) - Täällä sä et anna panitusta sille äänelle mikä täs on, mutta sitte 01:07:248 (4,5) - täällä sä annat (ja tästäkään mä en oikeen tykkää, koska nyt tuntuu siltä, että (4) saa kaiken painotuksen) 01:08:197 (7) - täälläki sä vain jätät sen huamioimatta
VIII. 02:09:576 (6,7,1) - Näin? Että saadaan kovempi painotus jutuille lel + näyttää paremmalle mun mielestä
jatkakaa

cbh
I. 00:34:576 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - pls
II. 00:49:749 (1) - Man this stack takes all the emphasis away from this
III. 01:17:680 (2) - Kinda ehh to skip that kick and then end this thing on a snare. 1/1 sliders that end on snares trigger me
IV. 01:38:714 (4) - Nice blanket
V. 01:40:094 (1,1) - emphasis pls
VI. 02:09:749 (1) - Imo you should start this 1/4 thing as repeat sliders cause streams are more draining. Normal streams would give better emphasis at the end since the sound gets more "hype"
VII. clean diff
Auf Wiedersehen!

kyshiro
I. 00:13:887 (1) - I don't think it's wise to stack downbeats under random stuff. Cause emphasis
II. 01:11:818 (1) - ^
III. 01:53:197 (6) - You can NC this if you want
IV. 02:09:749 (1,5) - Kinda same thing as CBH's diff
V. 02:34:576 (7) - pls NC
VI. yes

grumd
I. 02:08:369 (6) - pls NC
there is nothing to point out nice

natsu
I. check aimod
yes this is one of those mods that tells just to check ai mod im sorry

easy
I. kiitos ja näkemiin

joo rank pls
hopefully this helps at least on some level be it mental or physical
show more
Please sign in to reply.