forum

[added] Subscribe to a mapper

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4,121
show more
Secretpipe
it'd be nice but there's a problem !

There's a lot of "popular" mappers who took a break from mapping/or even the game !
So imagine if you pick 4/5 mappers and they are inactive , your request will be dead then ! :(
WingSilent

Secretpipe wrote:

There's a lot of "popular" mappers who took a break from mapping/or even the game !
So imagine if you pick 4/5 mappers and they are inactive , your request will be dead then ! :(
After a month if the mapper isn't active then it hides from your subscriptions. If he's or she's back and active, they will be displayed.
Lurei

nookls wrote:

my only problem with this is that beatmaps do not get ranked very often, especially from one mapper, so the "feed" would be pretty barren, unless you could count non-ranked maps
Something about this may be solutioned with what I say below... But yeah, the should count that...

- Lumi - wrote:

Secretpipe wrote:

After a month if the mapper isn't active then it hides from your subscriptions. If he's or she's back and active, they will be displayed.
Instead of something like hiding it, I think it would be better if the suscription list auto-orders itself from mappers who recently uploaded something to mappers who are inactive.

That way, I think it would be a little easier to keep track of your favorite mappers (or something like that).
neonat
As long as you allow the mapper to know who subscribed to him
ikzune
must have this in terms of mapping fullerene is my god o_o
Cosmic Energy
I feel like this should already be a thing
Kibbleru
i totaly support this. i don't think mappers are getting recognized enough for what we've done for the community :<

the only people who truly appreciates mappers are other mappers themselves
Shadowriver

Kibbleru wrote:

i totaly support this. i don't think mappers are getting recognized enough for what we've done for the community :<

the only people who truly appreciates mappers are other mappers themselves
I think adding minimized avatars of creator in beatmap page would be more effective to solve that then this, as even with subscribe people won't recognize creator, if they see same colorful avatar on few good maps they more likely to subscribe.
Kinshara
Can I subscribe to MillhioreF? <3
Syphist
This seems like a cool idea. You have my support on this.
Saoji

Syphist wrote:

This seems like a cool idea. You have my support on this.
Same here

neonat wrote:

^
Nyxa
osu!trainer has this and it's awesome. It'd be nice to see it implemented on the site somehow.

neonat wrote:

Also this
Myxo
Hmm am I the only one who stalks the qualified section anyways?
Anyways, seems like a good idea.
Hanjamon
I can't support this i don't have stars but good luck ^^

Desperate-kun wrote:

Hmm am I the only one who stalks the qualified section anyways?
Anyways, seems like a good idea.
I think you are not the only one xD
Shizuyi
Support from me. Would be rlly nice!

3 Stars from me. =)
Secretpipe
please make it happen !
Ameth Rianno
Oh, yes please. I want to subscribe my favorite mapper.

Star.
Charize
Well I do have a few in mind that I would want to sub to. I don't know much of the mappers so usually only download maps of which songs I like. This would help in getting me into getting good maps instead of decent with good songs.
star woop woop
Satyrsaw
The best part of this is that it would download the ranked map automatically of a certain creator. That has a huge potential. This is a Must have +2.
Necturion
would be a great addition imo :)
mniminwoo
Sounds like a neat idea. That way I won't have to keep checking the qualified maps for updates on my favorite mappers
-Atri-
bump
TheLukay
I really dig this

+ from me
Nanase
No doubt, I'm supporting this. :)
dong
i support this 5 year old feature request.
whether or not it'll be added..
well, it's been sitting here for 5 years.
The Emperor
Yes Please!! 3+
Endie-
This is a nice 6 year old idea that needs to happen
ztrot
Indeed I see so many of my old friends that supported this idea how they have come and gone threw some more support at it!
Aldwych
I'm surprise it has 6 years, so many stars, and still there.
Y U DO ZIS ppy
Seijiro
I probably posted already in here, but I guess this would be one of the few feature I'd gladly even buy the supporter for (if necessary)
Royce551
This is a really good idea...

+Support!
Even though this is pretty old...
Pituophis
yea
Brendan
peps please, I need more Taeyang in my life, and I don't want to miss any maps
Surono
respek mappah, ay
Mismagius
supported this 6 years ago, still support it
[NEX]
+35 :^)
Zain Sugieres
This idea seems nice but I don't think it will come to life after 6 years. Peppy pls :(
Underforest
i'm waiting...
DeletedUser_7520443
I was about to put this idea onto this forum after writing the full script and everything

dammit
Yoges
So much yes
show more