1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Don't give kudosu yet, check my MOD first if most of it are rejected don't give Kudosu and btw feel free to reject c:
[Normal MOD]

Resize BG image to: 1028 x 768 or 1366 x 768
|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|
[EZ]
00:12:360 Add note to |6| for hit-hat then 00:12:554 (12554|1) - move to |3|to make a consistent pattern

00:28:812 Add note to |5| for hit-hat |Rhythmic pattern

01:27:844 (87844|3) - End it here 01:30:167 the guitar pitch ends here

[kif's NM]
00:10:812 (10812|3) - Move to |7| for better pattern and hand balance/comfortable hand coordination

01:27:844 (87844|2) - End it here 01:30:167 the guitar pitch ends here

[HD]
01:27:844 (87844|5,87844|1,87844|3) - End it here 01:30:167 the guitar pitch ends here

Nice map!~ I like the song ♥
Good luck!~ =w=)b
thanks gravy \o/, btw I let resuner handle those :D/
posted
OK kiff.. This MOD for you..

No Kudo please

00:31:135 (31135|3) - Inconsistency... you should shorten this to 00:31:715 - really you should.

OK GL ^.^
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

OK kiff.. This MOD for you..

No Kudo please

00:31:135 (31135|3) - Inconsistency... you should shorten this to 00:31:715 - really you should.

OK GL ^.^
kif's NM Updated! Thank you Pharos
posted
Ohhh man >.< i think i'm in love with this Beatmap

>.<.. dat pattern. dat song. dat Video.. hnggg>.<


Here.. take all My Star />.<)/
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

OK kiff.. This MOD for you..

No Kudo please

00:31:135 (31135|3) - Inconsistency... you should shorten this to 00:31:715 - really you should.

OK GL ^.^
thanks pharos \o/, resuner's the one updating when it come to small fixes \o\
posted
[General]
Offset: suggest to change 00:01:135 into 00:01:146 -
and the mod down here are using 00:01:146 - << this offset too

[HD]
00:01:146 (1135|6,1328|5,1522|4) - better move this 2 column to the left because the next note is following the pitch >> 00:01:715 (1715|5,1715|6) -
00:05:586 - its still no problem to change this into LN... both of these 2 notes ( end at 00:05:780 - )
00:06:565 (6565|0) - it think this LN should end at 00:06:565 (6565|0) -
and then add LN at 00:07:339 - end at 00:08:887 -
00:12:565 - add note for consistency
00:13:533 - add note and change 1 LN into normal note
00:16:242 - add note
00:16:436 - ^
00:16:629 - ^
00:22:049 - probably better to delete this... and change one note at 00:21:855 - into LN end at 00:22:436 -
00:24:758 (24758|2,24952|2) - woops :3
00:27:662 - change into LN (end at 00:28:049 - )
00:28:049 - change 1 note into LN (end at 00:28:629 - )
00:28:629 - delete 1 LN (because this note is not same strength with 00:29:016 - which has same 2 notes :3 )
00:29:791 - add note (just like this 00:17:404 - )
00:32:887 - delete 1 note (just like this 00:17:404 - )
00:33:662 - add note... but delete 1 note at 00:33:855 - and 00:34:049 -
00:35:984 - delete 1 note
--
00:39:855 (39855|3,39855|1) - move 1 column to the left
00:40:049 (40049|2,40049|4,40242|1,40242|3) - move 1 column to the right
00:40:436 (40436|2) - move 1 column to the left
--
00:41:404 - add note
00:42:952 - add 2 note
00:44:500 - delete 1 LN
00:47:016 - delete 1 note
00:46:629 (46629|5) - move into column 1
00:46:049 - add note at columm 1
00:46:242 (46242|2) - keeps this LN hold until 00:46:629 -
00:47:597 - add 2 note
00:47:597 (47597|6) - this LN should have end at 00:48:178 -
00:48:178 - add 2 note
00:49:146 - ^
00:49:146 (49146|0) - should end at 00:49:533 -
00:49:533 (49533|1) - should end at 00:49:920 -
00:49:726 - add note
00:50:307 - ^
00:50:694 - add 2 note
00:50:694 (50694|6) - should end at 00:51:081 -
00:51:081 (51081|5) - should end at 00:51:468 -
00:51:468 (51468|0) - should end at 00:51:855 -
00:51:855 - add note
00:52:242 - add 2 note and change 1 note into LN (end at 00:52:823 - )
00:52:823 - 4 note are too much to express the music... delete 1 note
00:53:210 - delete
00:53:791 (53791|2) - should end at 00:54:371 -
00:54:952 - add note
00:55:339 (55339|6) - should end at 00:55:920 -
00:56:307 - delete 1 note
00:56:887 - add note
00:58:049 - delete 2 note
00:58:436 - add note
00:58:436 (58436|1) - should end at 00:59:016 -
00:59:016 (59016|2) - should end at 00:59:597 -
00:59:404 - delete 1 note
00:59:984 (59984|0) - should end at 01:00:371 -
01:00:371 (60371|1) - should end at 01:00:758 -
01:01:146 - add note
01:02:307 - this 4 notes are too much... delete 2 of them
01:02:694 - delete 1 note
01:03:081 - add note
01:03:275 - delete 1 note
01:04:436 - delete 1 note
01:04:629 - 4 notes are too much... delete 2 note
01:04:823 - ^
01:05:016 - ^
--
kiai part:
if you following the music... the white line should have 2 notes instead of the red lines... snare has some clear sound which is still no problem when you make it become 2 notes... and the others into 1 note
01:11:984 - delete 1 note
01:18:565 - change 1 LN into normal note
01:20:113 - ^
01:21:662 - ^
01:27:275 - 4 notes... its a bit too much.. delete 2 note


[NM]
00:06:565 (6565|0) - it think this LN should end at 00:06:565 (6565|0) -
and then add LN at 00:07:339 - end at 00:08:887 -
00:14:113 (14113|4,14210|5) - better switch these two
00:16:629 - add LN (end at 00:17:016 - )
00:24:178 (24178|6) - move into column 5
00:33:662 (33662|5) - move into column 1
00:34:242 (34242|4,35016|6) - switch these two
00:37:146 (37146|0) - move into 3
00:35:210 - add LN ( end at 00:35:597 - )
00:50:500 - add note for vocal
00:50:694 (50694|3) - this LN should end at 00:51:275 -
00:51:662 - change into normal note
00:51:275 - add LN ( end at 00:52:242 - )
00:53:404 - add note
01:20:113 (80113|5) - move to column 5
01:21:275 (81275|5) - move to column 4
01:27:855 (87855|3) - move to column 7



[EZ]
00:15:275 - delete 1 note
00:17:404 - delete
00:18:758 - change into normal note
00:19:726 - add note
00:22:823 - ^
00:24:371 - ^
00:20:113 - delete 1 note
00:25:533 - ^
00:26:500 - ^
00:27:081 - ^
00:29:404 - add note
00:31:339 (31339|3) - move to 00:31:146 - column 5
00:31:726 - delete 1 note
00:32:694 - ^
00:37:339 - ^
00:38:887 - ^
00:39:662 (39662|5) - move to column 5
00:42:952 - add note
00:43:920 (43920|5) - move to 00:44:307 -
00:55:920 - delete 1 note
01:00:758 (60758|2) - move to column 1
--
kiai part:
its too easy at here :#
i suggest to add note at:
01:06:178 - 01:07:339 - 01:07:726 - 01:08:887 - 01:09:275 - 01:10:436 - 01:10:823 - 01:11:984 - 01:13:533 - 01:13:920 - 01:15:081 - 01:16:629 - 01:19:726 - 01:21:275 - 01:25:920 -
01:21:662 (81662|3,81662|0) - this LN should end at 01:22:436 -
01:22:436 - add 2 LN (end at 01:23:210 - )
01:16:823 - delete 1 note


Mod done~~
posted

Takane6 wrote:

[General]
Offset: suggest to change 00:01:135 into 00:01:146 -
and the mod down here are using 00:01:146 - << this offset too

[HD]
00:01:146 (1135|6,1328|5,1522|4) - better move this 2 column to the left because the next note is following the pitch >> 00:01:715 (1715|5,1715|6) -
00:05:586 - its still no problem to change this into LN... both of these 2 notes ( end at 00:05:780 - )
00:06:565 (6565|0) - it think this LN should end at 00:06:565 (6565|0) -
and then add LN at 00:07:339 - end at 00:08:887 -
00:12:565 - add note for consistency
00:13:533 - add note and change 1 LN into normal note
00:16:242 - add note
00:16:436 - ^
00:16:629 - ^
00:22:049 - probably better to delete this... and change one note at 00:21:855 - into LN end at 00:22:436 -
00:24:758 (24758|2,24952|2) - woops :3
00:27:662 - change into LN (end at 00:28:049 - )
00:28:049 - change 1 note into LN (end at 00:28:629 - )
00:28:629 - delete 1 LN (because this note is not same strength with 00:29:016 - which has same 2 notes :3 )
00:29:791 - add note (just like this 00:17:404 - )
00:32:887 - delete 1 note (just like this 00:17:404 - )
00:33:662 - add note... but delete 1 note at 00:33:855 - and 00:34:049 -
00:35:984 - delete 1 note
--
00:39:855 (39855|3,39855|1) - move 1 column to the left
00:40:049 (40049|2,40049|4,40242|1,40242|3) - move 1 column to the right
00:40:436 (40436|2) - move 1 column to the left
--
00:41:404 - add note
00:42:952 - add 2 note
00:44:500 - delete 1 LN
00:47:016 - delete 1 note
00:46:629 (46629|5) - move into column 1
00:46:049 - add note at columm 1
00:46:242 (46242|2) - keeps this LN hold until 00:46:629 -
00:47:597 - add 2 note
00:47:597 (47597|6) - this LN should have end at 00:48:178 -
00:48:178 - add 2 note
00:49:146 - ^
00:49:146 (49146|0) - should end at 00:49:533 -
00:49:533 (49533|1) - should end at 00:49:920 -
00:49:726 - add note
00:50:307 - ^
00:50:694 - add 2 note
00:50:694 (50694|6) - should end at 00:51:081 -
00:51:081 (51081|5) - should end at 00:51:468 -
00:51:468 (51468|0) - should end at 00:51:855 -
00:51:855 - add note
00:52:242 - add 2 note and change 1 note into LN (end at 00:52:823 - )
00:52:823 - 4 note are too much to express the music... delete 1 note
00:53:210 - delete
00:53:791 (53791|2) - should end at 00:54:371 -
00:54:952 - add note
00:55:339 (55339|6) - should end at 00:55:920 -
00:56:307 - delete 1 note
00:56:887 - add note
00:58:049 - delete 2 note
00:58:436 - add note
00:58:436 (58436|1) - should end at 00:59:016 -
00:59:016 (59016|2) - should end at 00:59:597 -
00:59:404 - delete 1 note
00:59:984 (59984|0) - should end at 01:00:371 -
01:00:371 (60371|1) - should end at 01:00:758 -
01:01:146 - add note
01:02:307 - this 4 notes are too much... delete 2 of them
01:02:694 - delete 1 note
01:03:081 - add note
01:03:275 - delete 1 note
01:04:436 - delete 1 note
01:04:629 - 4 notes are too much... delete 2 note
01:04:823 - ^
01:05:016 - ^
--
kiai part:
if you following the music... the white line should have 2 notes instead of the red lines... snare has some clear sound which is still no problem when you make it become 2 notes... and the others into 1 note
01:11:984 - delete 1 note
01:18:565 - change 1 LN into normal note
01:20:113 - ^
01:21:662 - ^
01:27:275 - 4 notes... its a bit too much.. delete 2 note


[NM]
00:06:565 (6565|0) - it think this LN should end at 00:06:565 (6565|0) -
and then add LN at 00:07:339 - end at 00:08:887 -
00:14:113 (14113|4,14210|5) - better switch these two
00:16:629 - add LN (end at 00:17:016 - )
00:24:178 (24178|6) - move into column 5
00:33:662 (33662|5) - move into column 1
00:34:242 (34242|4,35016|6) - switch these two
00:37:146 (37146|0) - move into 3
00:35:210 - add LN ( end at 00:35:597 - )
00:50:500 - add note for vocal
00:50:694 (50694|3) - this LN should end at 00:51:275 -
00:51:662 - change into normal note
00:51:275 - add LN ( end at 00:52:242 - )
00:53:404 - add note
01:20:113 (80113|5) - move to column 5
01:21:275 (81275|5) - move to column 4
01:27:855 (87855|3) - move to column 7



[EZ]
00:15:275 - delete 1 note
00:17:404 - delete
00:18:758 - change into normal note
00:19:726 - add note
00:22:823 - ^
00:24:371 - ^
00:20:113 - delete 1 note
00:25:533 - ^
00:26:500 - ^
00:27:081 - ^
00:29:404 - add note
00:31:339 (31339|3) - move to 00:31:146 - column 5
00:31:726 - delete 1 note
00:32:694 - ^
00:37:339 - ^
00:38:887 - ^
00:39:662 (39662|5) - move to column 5
00:42:952 - add note
00:43:920 (43920|5) - move to 00:44:307 -
00:55:920 - delete 1 note
01:00:758 (60758|2) - move to column 1
--
kiai part:
its too easy at here :#
i suggest to add note at:
01:06:178 - 01:07:339 - 01:07:726 - 01:08:887 - 01:09:275 - 01:10:436 - 01:10:823 - 01:11:984 - 01:13:533 - 01:13:920 - 01:15:081 - 01:16:629 - 01:19:726 - 01:21:275 - 01:25:920 -
01:21:662 (81662|3,81662|0) - this LN should end at 01:22:436 -
01:22:436 - add 2 LN (end at 01:23:210 - )
01:16:823 - delete 1 note


Mod done~~
Updated! Offset changed, HD, NM, EZ all changed based on your modding. Thank you.
posted

Hello Sorry For Delay I Have A Busy Stuff But Here's My MOD I Hope You All Appreciate It :)
Nice Song, Pinanuod to sakin ng kaibigan ko xD Ahahah pwede ba kong gumawa ng GD ng MX?
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
[HD]
00:19:726 (19726|1) - Add 2
00:29:791 (29791|2) - Move To 1
00:30:178 (30178|6) - Move To 2
00:30:565 (30565|1,30565|0,30952|2) - Ctrl+H Then CTRL + Left Arrow Key Until You Reach The 1 Column
00:31:339 (31339|0) - Move To 2

Good Luck :D
posted

rhalp10 wrote:


Hello Sorry For Delay I Have A Busy Stuff But Here's My MOD I Hope You All Appreciate It :)
Nice Song, Pinanuod to sakin ng kaibigan ko xD Ahahah pwede ba kong gumawa ng GD ng MX?
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
[HD]
00:19:726 (19726|1) - Add 2
00:29:791 (29791|2) - Move To 1
00:30:178 (30178|6) - Move To 2
00:30:565 (30565|1,30565|0,30952|2) - Ctrl+H Then CTRL + Left Arrow Key Until You Reach The 1 Column
00:31:339 (31339|0) - Move To 2

Good Luck :D
Sa next project na lang siguro malapit na kasi to. :3 Anyway thanks. Mod will apply later.
posted
HAHAHAHAHA alluha akhbar

Edit Cuz i like: fak u bump mi tomorrow if im online.
posted
Ahahhaa cgeh naka ready na sana ung Gd ko eh .. :)
posted
Hi~ mod for req via queue
1|2|3|4|5|6|7

00:01:339 (1339|1) - move to 3
advice: it's a easy, don't put doubles so continued / or so often? my english is bad lel
00:45:081 - add note
00:48:178 (48178|3) - move to 1
00:59:597 (59597|4) - move to 6
01:23:791 (83791|3) move to 5
00:52:823 - why triple?
00:58:049 - add clap
01:27:468 (87468|3) - delete


good luck :3
posted

Meiko Senpai wrote:

Hi~ mod for req via queue
1|2|3|4|5|6|7

00:01:339 (1339|1) - move to 3
advice: it's a easy, don't put doubles so continued / or so often? my english is bad lel
00:45:081 - add note
00:48:178 (48178|3) - move to 1
00:59:597 (59597|4) - move to 6
01:23:791 (83791|3) move to 5
00:52:823 - why triple? - i delete one here
00:58:049 - add clap -
01:27:468 (87468|3) - delete


good luck :3
All updated thanks for modding Meiko :)
posted

col:1,2,3,4,5,6,7

1. still not hitsounded yet ?
2. inconsisten hs in some dif
3. hs not fit very well with song
00:05:791 (5791|1,5984|5,6178|1) - move to 1,5,7
00:11:597 (11597|1,11984|3,12371|5,12565|2) - move to 1,5,7,6
00:12:952 (12952|4,13146|1) - move to 3,1
00:26:500 (26500|1,27081|0) - ctrl+G
00:51:855 (51855|5,51855|1) - move to 6,7
00:59:984 (59984|1) - ^ 1
01:06:565 - add note
01:06:952 - ^
01:08:113 - ^
01:08:500 - ^
01:09:662 - ^
01:10:049 - ^
01:11:210 - ^
01:11:597 - ^
01:12:758 - ^
01:13:146 - ^
01:14:307 - ^
01:14:694 - ^
01:15:855 - ^
01:16:242 - ^
01:18:952 - ^
01:19:339 - ^
01:20:500 - ^
01:20:887 - ^
01:22:049 - ^
01:22:823 - ^
01:25:146 - ^
01:25:533 - ^
^ try to add all notes for better flow
00:10:436 (10436|2) - move to 1
00:15:855 (15855|1,16629|2) - move to 1,5
01:04:629 (64629|5,64629|4,64823|1,64823|2,65016|4,65016|5) -
00:01:146 (1146|5,1339|4) - move to 2,3
posted

Frim4503 wrote:


col:1,2,3,4,5,6,7

1. still not hitsounded yet ? - yes im still looking for someone who can help on hitsound
2. inconsisten hs in some dif
3. hs not fit very well with song
00:05:791 (5791|1,5984|5,6178|1) - move to 1,5,7
00:11:597 (11597|1,11984|3,12371|5,12565|2) - move to 1,5,7,6
00:12:952 (12952|4,13146|1) - move to 3,1
00:26:500 (26500|1,27081|0) - ctrl+G
00:51:855 (51855|5,51855|1) - move to 6,7
00:59:984 (59984|1) - ^ 1
01:06:565 - add note
01:06:952 - ^
01:08:113 - ^
01:08:500 - ^
01:09:662 - ^
01:10:049 - ^
01:11:210 - ^
01:11:597 - ^
01:12:758 - ^
01:13:146 - ^
01:14:307 - ^
01:14:694 - ^
01:15:855 - ^
01:16:242 - ^
01:18:952 - ^
01:19:339 - ^
01:20:500 - ^
01:20:887 - ^
01:22:049 - ^
01:22:823 - ^
01:25:146 - ^
01:25:533 - ^
^ try to add all notes for better flow
00:10:436 (10436|2) - move to 1
00:15:855 (15855|1,16629|2) - move to 1,5
01:04:629 (64629|5,64629|4,64823|1,64823|2,65016|4,65016|5) -
00:01:146 (1146|5,1339|4) - move to 2,3
All updated based on your mod, thanks alot
posted
~
:)
posted

[AyanoTatemaya] wrote:

~
:)
Thanks for the star! :D
posted
Hi ~\(≧▽≦)/~
Mod as requested from Grune's modding queue
Feel free to implement or reject if you think this is useless ~~o(>_<)o ~~


No emoticon in Black = normal suggestions based on rationale of modding given below~
o(≧v≦)o~~ = everything is good~
Σ( ° △ °|||)︴ = error / mistake / extremely recommended to be modified~
(⊙o⊙)? = unclear / questionable parts, thus cannot give a decisive recommendations~
O(∩_∩)O~ = other comments~
General : o(≧v≦)o~~
Mapset : o(≧v≦)o~~
Metadata : o(≧v≦)o~~
Timing : o(≧v≦)o~~
Audio : o(≧v≦)o~~
Background : o(≧v≦)o~~
Hitsounding : o(≧v≦)o~~


|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|


In general, I will mod based on these considerations ♪(^∇^*)
( X ) I will not take this into consideration when modding
( ) I will take this into consideration when modding
( ? ) I might unconsciously take this into consideration when modding
Pitch Agreement / Relevancy : ( )
Hand Balancing : ( )
(Consistent) Patterning : ( )
Possibility of Long Notes Abuse : ( )
Ghost Note : ( )
Suggestions / Opinion only : ( )


some suggestions which could improve PR and hand balance at the same time.

00:03:275 - http://puu.sh/hzIGN/edd3623889.jpg this reflects PR as well as still keeping the patterning and Hand Balance


00:06:565 (6565|0) - move to 2 HB
00:08:500 (8500|5) - to 5 HB
00:09:468 (9468|5,10049|4) - drag 1x to the right

00:10:436 - add 2 notes? very clear emphasis here, why only LN?

00:11:984 (11984|3) - you add 1 note here, so at least keep it consistent by adding a note?

00:14:113 - this reflects the piano trill 1/4 beat http://puu.sh/hzIMj/e70b91b804.jpg

00:41:016 - 2 ntoes would be better here because of the drum emphasis
00:41:984 - ^

01:02:698 - why 3 here and 2 at 01:03:468 - , they have the same emphasis

01:03:855 - http://puu.sh/hzISF/1f2486f161.png PR consideration
01:23:210 - http://puu.sh/hzIXg/d524deb80c.png PR consideration


Excellent Beatmap!!! Nice Song!!! d(≧v≦)b~~
Good Luck for rank!! O(∩_∩)O
posted

schwarzvgrune wrote:

Hi ~\(≧▽≦)/~
Mod as requested from Grune's modding queue
Feel free to implement or reject if you think this is useless ~~o(>_<)o ~~


No emoticon in Black = normal suggestions based on rationale of modding given below~
o(≧v≦)o~~ = everything is good~
Σ( ° △ °|||)︴ = error / mistake / extremely recommended to be modified~
(⊙o⊙)? = unclear / questionable parts, thus cannot give a decisive recommendations~
O(∩_∩)O~ = other comments~
General : o(≧v≦)o~~
Mapset : o(≧v≦)o~~
Metadata : o(≧v≦)o~~
Timing : o(≧v≦)o~~
Audio : o(≧v≦)o~~
Background : o(≧v≦)o~~
Hitsounding : o(≧v≦)o~~


|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|


In general, I will mod based on these considerations ♪(^∇^*)
( X ) I will not take this into consideration when modding
( ) I will take this into consideration when modding
( ? ) I might unconsciously take this into consideration when modding
Pitch Agreement / Relevancy : ( )
Hand Balancing : ( )
(Consistent) Patterning : ( )
Possibility of Long Notes Abuse : ( )
Ghost Note : ( )
Suggestions / Opinion only : ( )


some suggestions which could improve PR and hand balance at the same time.

00:03:275 - http://puu.sh/hzIGN/edd3623889.jpg this reflects PR as well as still keeping the patterning and Hand Balance


00:06:565 (6565|0) - move to 2 HB
00:08:500 (8500|5) - to 5 HB
00:09:468 (9468|5,10049|4) - drag 1x to the right

00:10:436 - add 2 notes? very clear emphasis here, why only LN?

00:11:984 (11984|3) - you add 1 note here, so at least keep it consistent by adding a note?

00:14:113 - this reflects the piano trill 1/4 beat http://puu.sh/hzIMj/e70b91b804.jpg

00:41:016 - 2 ntoes would be better here because of the drum emphasis
00:41:984 - ^

01:02:698 - why 3 here and 2 at 01:03:468 - , they have the same emphasis

01:03:855 - http://puu.sh/hzISF/1f2486f161.png PR consideration
01:23:210 - http://puu.sh/hzIXg/d524deb80c.png PR consideration


Excellent Beatmap!!! Nice Song!!! d(≧v≦)b~~
Good Luck for rank!! O(∩_∩)O
All updated based on your modding, Thanks alot grune! :)
posted
Hello resuner
mod ready

[General]

you missed video in EZ and NM diff

[EZ]
HP 6

00:26:307 (26307|6) - move to 6
00:27:662 - add note to 3
00:28:049 (28049|2) - move to 1
00:28:629 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092047
00:32:113 (32113|6) - move to 5
00:56:887 - add note to 6

[HD]
OD8

00:01:533 (1533|4) - move to 4
00:02:500 - add note
00:21:468 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092062
00:23:210 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092066
00:25:533 (25533|1) - delete
00:25:533 (25533|3) - move to 6
00:29:404 (29404|2) - move to 1
00:32:500 (32500|4) - move to 3
00:36:371 (36371|1,37146|5,37920|5) - delete
00:39:081 (39081|1) - delete
00:39:662 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092075
00:53:404 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092079
00:54:371 - add note to 5
00:55:339 - add note to 3
00:59:016 (59016|2) - move to 1
00:59:597 (59597|4) - move to 3
01:07:920 (67920|2) - move to 6
01:17:210 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092086
01:19:726 (79726|2) - move to 1
01:22:436 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3092094

Good luck
show more
Please sign in to reply.