posted
Total Posts
show more
Gaejugi
Congratulations !
Akosss
Congratulations! :D
FrozenOG
how much do you REALLY have to contribute ? ;)
Lilac
Congrats Rolled, Alace and ztrot for being reBATted.

Let's hope you actively contribute to the community.
KRZY

MarioBros777 wrote:

Congrats Rolled and Alace for being reBATted.

Let's hope you actively contribute to the community.
Shinxyn
Alace and Rolled are both re-batted...~

Congrats and welcome back~

EDIT: ztrot too.. o_o
Rolled

MarioBros777 wrote:

Congrats Rolled for being reBATted.

NOW MOD MY F^%&ING MAPS!
YGOkid8
o.o
Ephemeral
ztrot and Alace have also rejoined the team.

Hooray!
arien666
Good for Rolled and ztrot and Alace :3
Jarby

Shinxyn wrote:

EDIT: ztrot too.. o_o
adam2046
It is a good day today.
anonymous_old
Let's all herp derp.
Doomsday
Rolled and Alace are BAT's again? Nice

And ztrot too, even though I didn't even know he left the BAT.
Cuddlebun
ztrot was for a couple of days and then he realized how much he was needed~

Rolled <3 <3 <3 <3
Ekaru
I'm happy that Rolled's a BAT again. He generally made and ranked maps that I found fun.
Andrea
Welcome back all of you, guys.
Sallad4ever
Yay for new re-BAT-ted :)
Shinxyn
Annnd... Mogsworth is back too~
Gens
hi guys
you're all awesome
glad to have you all back
~
Derekku
Awesomeeee

Welcome back! B)
YGOkid8
yay Mogsworth
[DBF]
Many old BATS back, gratz guys.
arien666
Yay!
We need to make the party for them :3<
Lizbeth
=O
Welcome back all =)
NoHitter
Lots of returning BATs

Rolled, Mogsworth, Alace, ztrot
Robloxman41
well done guys
Andrea
Don't you think it's too late to answer here? ;_;
iDwarf
So why would you answer?

(BTW, why your nick is red? :<)
Derekku

Midget wrote:

So why would you answer?

(BTW, why your nick is red? :<)
Beatmap Approval Team
iDwarf
You got it wrong. I remember that Andrea didn't mod lately.
anonymous_old

Midget wrote:

osuplayer111's profile wrote:

11 minutes ago - Received 1 kudos from aesopl19193 for the post Re: Mizuki Nana - Soredemo Kimi wo Omoidasu kara
23 hours ago - Received 1 kudos from Astom for the post Re: ROCKY CHACK - Perfect World (TVsize)
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from Kecco for the post Re: SYNC.ART'S ft. Kaori - Absolute Demolition
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from ztrot for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
1 day ago - Denied kudos by ztrot for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from Astom for the post Re: Kana Asumi - Someone Else (TV Size)
1 day ago - Denied kudos by Beuchi-chan for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from KenezzEdward for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
2 days ago - Received 1 kudos from Vicho-kun for the post Re: Kishida Kyoudan - HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD (TV Size)
2 days ago - Received 1 kudos from Muya for the post Re: ZUN - Dark Side of Fate
3 days ago - Received 1 kudos from Blue Dragon for the post Re: Renard - Banned Forever
3 days ago - Received 2 kudos from jericho2442 for the post Re: Girls Dead Monster - Ichiban no Takaramono (Yui Ver)
Sure.
Derekku
Also, any post in any of the beatmap forums will attribute to BAT/GMT name colors iirc. (Unless graveyard or something doesn't count, but I digress...)
Ekaru

strager wrote:

Midget wrote:

osuplayer111's profile wrote:

11 minutes ago - Received 1 kudos from aesopl19193 for the post Re: Mizuki Nana - Soredemo Kimi wo Omoidasu kara
23 hours ago - Received 1 kudos from Astom for the post Re: ROCKY CHACK - Perfect World (TVsize)
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from Kecco for the post Re: SYNC.ART'S ft. Kaori - Absolute Demolition
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from ztrot for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
1 day ago - Denied kudos by ztrot for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from Astom for the post Re: Kana Asumi - Someone Else (TV Size)
1 day ago - Denied kudos by Beuchi-chan for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
1 day ago - Received 1 kudos from KenezzEdward for the post Re: ROUND TABLE feat. Nino - Groovin' Magic
2 days ago - Received 1 kudos from Vicho-kun for the post Re: Kishida Kyoudan - HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD (TV Size)
2 days ago - Received 1 kudos from Muya for the post Re: ZUN - Dark Side of Fate
3 days ago - Received 1 kudos from Blue Dragon for the post Re: Renard - Banned Forever
3 days ago - Received 2 kudos from jericho2442 for the post Re: Girls Dead Monster - Ichiban no Takaramono (Yui Ver)
Sure.
You could've just told him to look at the first page of Ranked Beatmaps and see who they were ranked by. :P
Shohei Ohtani
Welcome back to the team, pandabun >w<.
Takuma
Hey, and thanks. :3
xierbaliti
Tamama :3333
Breeze
0 0
PandaT>A<kuma
Derekku
Welcome back, Danny. :p
Lilac
Ah, Zero's a BAT again.

Good to see you again.
Ekaru
It never even occurred to me that his name was red instead of yellow. Welcome back, ZS.
Sallad4ever
SWEET Zerro's a BAT again :D
arien666
Welcome back, Zerostarry ;_;
YGOkid8
wb, we've missed you
Cuddlebun
zero-kun <3 <3
Yuji Tokaji
Welcome Back, Zerostarry.
Zerostarry
Thank you :)