Notice about Guest Difficulties:
Hey, I wanted to start a GD queue because I thought it would accelerate my knowledge and experience on mapping. Just a few rules before we start:
- Send your requests via PM. If you ask me in-game or post a reply on this thread with a GD request, it will be denied. Title the PM "GD Request from Queue"
- This is of course, a Standard only queue. I intend to keep it that way. Do not ask for Mania, Taiko or CTB GDs
- I am capable of making Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane and maybe some Extra difficulties. If you do however ask me to make an Easy, the song has to be good/fun to map (seriously, they're so boring to make)
- Drain time is no biggy for me. I do however want it to be of decent length, but not too long. A general guideline would be 1:00-4:30, but can vary outside these borders slightly
- You need at least 1 recently (2014 or 2015) ranked beatmap. This just gives me an opportunity to see how you map, as well as tell me you are dedicated enough to aim for ranked
- Japanese, English, DnB and anime openings/endings are all things I am very fond of. I especially dislike EDM, Rock, Metal (all that stuff) and some vocaloids
- In the end, it just comes down to "Do I like the song or not?" It's a very personal thing, so please don't be offended or outraged if I do decline your song
- I won't be accepting GDs very often. I would still like to work on other things, osu! related or not. However, if you have followed the rules and give me an intriguing song, it will most likely be accepted. Also take note that this will not interfere with the modding queue's productivity towards normal mod requests. This is just an extra thing I'd like to take up
- If you want, I can also collaborate on a difficulty/mapset instead. This may take slightly longer to complete however (if doing multiple difficulties). Please make sure to mention this in your PM if you request this
- Here is a link to my Work in Progress map. Of course, it's not finished yet, but it will give you and indication on how I like to map. I would say the 'Clumsy' difficulty represents my mapping style most
So, now that you have read all of my rules, be sure to send me a request. I know the guideline does seem restricting, but it's my service I am providing to you. It doesn't hurt to try and request, but the main reason I will decline will simply be because of the song. Now that everything is out of the way (hope I didn't forget anything), here is the template I want you to follow when requesting a GD:[b]Link to beatmap requiring GD:[/b]
[b]Link to a recently ranked beatmap:[/b]
[b]Requested difficulty (include star rating):[/b]
Hopefully this will pull in more 'customers' if you will. I look forward to seeing your requests.