forum

Hi.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Well, just started playing this game, so still trying to get the hang of it. Of course, my user name is Demetri08, but you can call me Demetri or Haji (IRC nickname, short for Hajime_Ryudo).

I'm 14 years old, about to graduate from 8th grade, and I mostly enjoy playing games and talking on irc (which are two of the things I mostly do anyway. o_o)

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.
YoshiKart
Hey, welcome to the community!!! =D

Hope you have a great time here!
Sinistro
Welcome, Demetri. :) Nice to meet you too!
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Also, I have a question. Two actually.

1. When I play some songs, it says that the video playback failed and to check my codecs. How do I fix this?

2. What would be some good songs for a beginner to play? (Currently failing at 'Can't Beat Airman'. Just thought I'd play that since I liked the song.)
Sinistro
With regard to your first question, check this part of the FAQ.

As far as your second question is concerned, go to the Ranked Beatmap listing and click on "Difficulty". This will sort beatmaps according to their difficulty versions, starting from those who have Easy versions. This is a good place to begin. You can also click the Mod Selection button on the song selection screen and apply a difficulty-reducing modification such as Easy or Half Time on any beatmap.