kakifly
nice the english words are in pokemon font colours
Lanturn
lol
Topic Starter
Setz

kakifly wrote:

pls, pokemon is blue and yellow, this is purple and yellow.

I busted my ass making these, dont h8 :(
[ Setsuna ]

Setz wrote:

kakifly wrote:

pls, pokemon is blue and yellow, this is purple and yellow.

I busted my ass making these, dont h8 :(
and im busting my ass timing these

Lanturn wrote:

lol
lanturn dank meme lord
Adol Christin
Hi Setz from my queue. NM

Moe song~

General

1. I just noticed your hitsound is not in a good consistency between your diffs. Same part should have the same hitsound, right?

Ohayo ~ !

1. Kawaii diff name.
  2. 00:16:025 (1,2,3,4) - If I was you I would map like the img below. For the current one, 00:16:025 (1,2) - I expect a longer distance.
  3. 00:42:025 (4,5,6,7,1) - Personally I don't like the flow here. Because after a jump (4,5), distance reduced sharply (you can reduce distance, but not that much). Suggest to move 6 to (351,255) to make better sense.
  4. 01:43:358 (3) - ctrl+g?
  5. 01:58:025 (4,5,6) - Srsly, this reduced distance does not make sense while playing. (especially 4 and 5, really weird) One way I would suggest you do is on the img below (stack 5 with 1's head). Maybe you can come out with a better one.

kakifly's Insane

1. Hi again :) I like your use of overlaps.
  2. 00:13:692 (2,3) - Better line them up or avoid this angle. Current one looks not that tidy.
  3. 01:46:275 (4,5,6,1) - Linear flow is not that suitable, quite sticky. Here is an alternative solution (maybe you can come up with a better one): rotate 01:46:525 (6,1,2,3) - clockwise by 90 degree.

That's all my mod. Hope this can help. If it doesn't, don't hesitate to vote "0" in my queue. :D

Good luck to all~
Topic Starter
Setz

Adol Christin wrote:

Hi Setz from my queue. NM

Moe song~

General

1. I just noticed your hitsound is not in a good consistency between your diffs. Same part should have the same hitsound, right? well, if you mean between kakifly's diff and the rest, she chose to do her own hitsounding, while all the other diffs used hitsound copier from the Ohayo diff, so those should be consistent.

Ohayo ~ !

1. Kawaii diff name. lol :)
  2. 00:16:025 (1,2,3,4) - If I was you I would map like the img below. For the current one, 00:16:025 (1,2) - I expect a longer distance. Yeah, I get what you are saying here, but, this part is really hard to change without destroying the rest of the patterns, and I would need to change the other parts in the map where this section repeats, so i think I am going to leave this one alone.
  3. 00:42:025 (4,5,6,7,1) - Personally I don't like the flow here. Because after a jump (4,5), distance reduced sharply (you can reduce distance, but not that much). Suggest to move 6 to (351,255) to make better sense. ok, done
  4. 01:43:358 (3) - ctrl+g? this is what I had originally, but every modder told me to do what is currently in place, so i am going to leave this one alone too.
  5. 01:58:025 (4,5,6) - Srsly, this reduced distance does not make sense while playing. (especially 4 and 5, really weird) One way I would suggest you do is on the img below (stack 5 with 1's head). Maybe you can come out with a better one. yeah honestly this part bothered me as well, I did something else here in order to have slightly bigger spacing.

That's all my mod. Hope this can help. If it doesn't, don't hesitate to vote "0" in my queue. :D

Good luck to all~
thanks for modding sir

as a side note, Ys is an awesome game series, i am assuming you like it based on your user name :p
Adol Christin

Setz wrote:

thanks for modding sir :arrow: 8-)

as a side note, Ys is an awesome game series, i am assuming you like it based on your user name :p
Yeah you are definitely right. Ys is my favorite arpg series and To Make the End of Battle (both song and opening video) is Falcom's masterpiece OwO

GO FIGHT!

Edit:

Setz wrote:

well, if you mean between kakifly's diff and the rest, she chose to do her own hitsounding, while all the other diffs used hitsound copier from the Ohayo diff, so those should be consistent.
My mistake.... What I firstly mean is the volume difference between Ohayo ~ ! and Hard. (and I finally find they are exactly the same.... )
kakifly

Adol Christin wrote:

kakifly's Insane

Hi again :) I like your use of overlaps. hi & thanks :3
00:13:692 (2,3) - Better line them up or avoid this angle. Current one looks not that tidy. i prefer the current
01:46:275 (4,5,6,1) - Linear flow is not that suitable, quite sticky. Here is an alternative solution (maybe you can come up with a better one): rotate 01:46:525 (6,1,2,3) - clockwise by 90 degree.i prefer the current angle+flow

Good luck to all~
no changes, but thanks for modding :)
Topic Starter
Setz
Ok, SB is done, double checked them with the lyric sheet that came with the CD, and i had someone who is native Japanese check them, so we should be good to go.

Guest mappers update diffs before future mods, I added the old romanized artist family name to tags.
[ Setsuna ]
now rank gogogfogogg
Xinely
Bubbled!~

@Next BN : aimod and aibat is bugging, they say missing files for the SB but i checked manual from osb, all of them are written in code, you might check it too since i can miss something /3/
Topic Starter
Setz
Thank you xinely :)

The aimod warnnings for missing sb elements is a bug, as you said all of them are in folder and code
kakifly
the sb thing is fine, aimod is just glitching, its in my marathon map (and many other ranked maps too)
well lol anyways that was fast o-o gg
Ozato Fumika
Qaulified
Adol Christin
Wow, congratulation!
Xinely
i still remember i bubbled this last night before sleep LOL
Topic Starter
Setz
lol, thank you :D
kakifly
setz what even that was so fast lmao
[ Setsuna ]
faster than ignite
A Mystery
Lmao
Thanks?
yey and gratz Setz
PattyPat
Thank you for da happy dayz best song evar, dont even the anime I just like happy dayz