forum

Advanced map editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Atri-
How should I explain this? I got got trouble with mapping like:

The original slider tool very hard to make "shaking" parts

Patterns like squares and stars requires a lot of time, scaling and rotating.

If you want to make a slider or stream faster\slower, which happens a lot of times . It needs to go to timing settings and need to adjust the speed

Slider pattern is so hard to make

collabs can be confused

Those are the most common problems that i experienced, so i recommend some features for mapping like :

A Pen tool for sliders
Slider speed adjustment
Slider vibration adjustment
Pattern editor
Real-time collab and modding (Just in case making collabs can be confused easily) (and just like multi player, you can join a map room you want to collab)

Thanks

(sorry for bad English, i can't really explain this)
Bara-

slainender2013 wrote:

A Pen tool for sliders Can't find it ;-;
Slider speed adjustment Press f6
Slider vibration adjustment I don't understand, you just make a slider, and you can add grey/red points to it for vibrating effect
Pattern editor t/102820/ ?
Real-time collab and modding t/108829?hilit=collab
Topic Starter
-Atri-

baraatje123 wrote:

slainender2013 wrote:

A Pen tool for sliders Can't find it ;-;
Slider speed adjustment Press f6
Slider vibration adjustment I don't understand, you just make a slider, and you can add grey/red points to it for vibrating effect
Pattern editor t/102820/ ?
Real-time collab and modding t/108829?hilit=collab
1.this is a request, so it's okay if you can't find it
2.i just want to 'simpleize' it then it surpposed to do, like you dont need to press f6 to adjust the slider speeder, you adjust the speed directly
3. Vibrating effects are hard, so making it adjustable would be earlier

In other points,i can't reply,i never know that was here when I post this
Bara-
1. Has been requested before, but I can't find it
2. SV changes should NOT be overused, which is why it's this way. It would give much more bad usage of SV changes (Peppy said this in a similar request (only for mania))
3.. Afaik, these are unrankable, and most of the ttime they don't play well
Also, you can make such slider, and then Ctrl Shift S it and scale on 1 axis to get such affect
Sea_Food
There are tons maps that get ranked these days that have literally 100+ slider velocity changes. So since QATs cant weed this out i would rather suggest that you need to solve a CAPTCHA or something every time you want to change it, in order to discourage its use.

Im not sure if you suggested this, but what i would be for is more automatic pattern creation tools like the "create polygon circles" we have already.
Bara-

peppy wrote:

This would be encouraging using excessive sv changes, which isn't something I can see us doing in the default editor.
From the thread Italked about