forum

Question on mapset rankability

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Intelli
I heard that the creator has to have the hardest difficulty(like, hardest one not a GD). What if it's multi-mode, and you have the hardest in, say, taiko, but the hardest in STD is a GD. What then?
xxdeathx

IntelliTroodon wrote:

I heard that the creator has to have the hardest difficulty(like, hardest one not a GD).
this isn't true.
Topic Starter
Intelli

xxdeathx wrote:

IntelliTroodon wrote:

I heard that the creator has to have the hardest difficulty(like, hardest one not a GD).
this isn't true.
Well then I'm going to have a conversation with a friend of mine.
Tari
As the uploader, you should have made the majority of the mapset. Which means that the people who did guest difficulties for you , can not have made more diffs than you.
Kibbleru

Tari wrote:

As the uploader, you should have made the majority of the mapset. Which means that the people who did guest difficulties for you , can not have made more diffs than you.
u can still always have 1 diff yourself and 5 guest diff by 5 different people :D
SinDemonDragon13

Kibbleru wrote:

u can still always have 1 diff yourself and 5 guest diff by 5 different people :D
:o
You have no idea how much of a surprise that was for me :lol: This is something I need to remember!

And, seeing that we already talking about this... what about mapsets that have 2 difficulties, one being a GD?
EDIT: also wow I'm sorry for being stupid and replying on a threat that has been dead for 9 days, just noticed it ahhh
I have been off the internet for a very (not to say extremely) long time and still need a bit to get used to all of this again, hope you're not angry haha/
blissfulyoshi

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

:o
You have no idea how much of a surprise that was for me :lol: This is something I need to remember!

And, seeing that we already talking about this... what about mapsets that have 2 difficulties, one being a GD?
EDIT: also wow I'm sorry for being stupid and replying on a threat that has been dead for 9 days, just noticed it ahhh
I have been off the internet for a very (not to say extremely) long time and still need a bit to get used to all of this again, hope you're not angry haha/
It is pretty much the same scenario as 5 guest + yourself, it is rankable. (Remember to follow the difficulty guidelines)
nya10
The main point is here, let you map song X
And you ask people A,B,C to GD
Then A or B or C shouldn't have more diff than you , if one of them has more diff mapped for song X than you , then it's not rankable, that's what I'm know.

Hope this helps (:
SinDemonDragon13
Got it, thanks to both of you! :)