forum

Osu! Mania! Hidden Buff

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +58
Topic Starter
[Valkyrie]
Well some people can only play the hidden mod like me for some reason, and some time when you get at combo 400 you cant see nothing so im like how can you do a ss like that :P and my requests is to nerf the hidden mod :P or buff idk how you say it :P

Picture of what i am saying lol
http://imgur.com/5qcfxFU

And some time its worst than that lol
Blaizer
I have plans to work on these mods, perhaps even replacing them with fully-adjustable lane covers.
Topic Starter
[Valkyrie]

Blaizer wrote:

I have plans to work on these mods, perhaps even replacing them with fully-adjustable lane covers.
i hope you do that soon i want to see more hidden players in global ranks ; i dont think im the only one who cant play without the hidden mod , its because of my disease called dyspraxia that i cant play without but i dont think im the only one :P

sry for my bad english ^^
ovnz
I don't think they should get replaced with lane covers, because lane covers are things that allow you to play the game better by hiding some parts of the lane, while the hidden/sudden/hidden+sudden mods are here to increase the difficulty (which they actually do, considering they hide a more important part of the lane as the combo grows). By the way, sudden being WAY HARDER than hidden and h+s, it should give a higher score multiplier imo.
lenpai

Ovnize wrote:

I don't think they should get replaced with lane covers, because lane covers are things that allow you to play the game better by hiding some parts of the lane, while the hidden/sudden/hidden+sudden mods are here to increase the difficulty (which they actually do, considering they hide a more important part of the lane as the combo grows). By the way, sudden being WAY HARDER than hidden and h+s, it should give a higher score multiplier imo.
By sudden you mean SD? (sudden death) or you mean fade-in or FL. Either way visual mods or requirement mods shouldn't increase score multi.
Because:
1. If SD, a larger pp gap will happen between players which isn't really good imo
2. If Fade In or FL, non- visual mod users will be at a disadvantage where they actually shouldn't have it.

Unrelated: pp for DT

Now for what the OP said, yes pls. HD is OP in this game mode.
ReTLoM
Yeah pls fixed lane cover would be nice i have the same phenomenon :P example
i play a for me hard song i never played before with speed changes and stuff 4 times.
Fist play no mode 2. With a book in front my Monitor 3. nothing 4. HD ... Idk its weird :P just teleporting nodes are impossible (but this is anyways not on ranked maps)

http://puu.sh/gxFwK/67105f7a53.png
ovnz

Lenfried- wrote:

Ovnize wrote:

By sudden you mean SD? (sudden death) or you mean fade-in or FL. Either way visual mods or requirement mods shouldn't increase score multi.
Because:
1. If SD, a larger pp gap will happen between players which isn't really good imo
2. If Fade In or FL, non- visual mod users will be at a disadvantage where they actually shouldn't have it.
Oh, I actually meant pp, not score, sorry for that. x]
And yeah, Sudden means Fade In (not FL, FL is Sudden+Hidden).