posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quichey

The latest update is v3.
This skin changes all modes.

Download

Video:

There is a missing element in the skin, which you can find here (taiko-spinner-warning@2x and taiko-spinner-warning)

Screenshots:

Previous versions
SPOILER
Silver v2

Video:

Screenshots:

Yangu
Theme doesn't seem to be applying properly? I have it selected, but both preview and in-game show default skin.
Topic Starter
Quichey

Yangumasuta wrote:

Theme doesn't seem to be applying properly? I have it selected, but both preview and in-game show default skin.
Go to the osu!.(username).cfg file in your osu! folder and change "HighResolution" to 1.
Yangu

Quiesce wrote:

Yangumasuta wrote:

Go to the osu!.(username).cfg file in your osu! folder and change "HighResolution" to 1.
That did the trick :)

I like this theme a lot--it's very clean and minimalistic. And as far as I can tell, all the elements are original which is nice. One suggestion is to perhaps make the font face (especially in the accuracy/score area) a bit thicker, it seems "choppy" on my 720p laptop
Garin
just had a quick go with this, i LOVE the menu the blue and green is awesome.

the circles are great and so is the cursor i especially love that when there's a lot going on it makes the playfield look like a night sky with stars and shit looks soooo good

the hitsounds are spot on imo they're great.

keep it up man can't wait for some updates <3
Aruka
Nice work of art.
Topic Starter
Quichey
Updated.
Edit: 6/28 update changes the hitsounds.
deadbeat
fruit-apple-overlay NEEDS fixing. it's at @2x size and looks really out of place
not accepting those mod icons. they need to be part of the skin, not the default ones
taiko needs a bit of work as well. spinner-warning is missing and this just doesn't work that well at all
XionThall
nice skin bro :D
Topic Starter
Quichey

deadbeat wrote:

fruit-apple-overlay NEEDS fixing. it's at @2x size and looks really out of place
not accepting those mod icons. they need to be part of the skin, not the default ones
taiko needs a bit of work as well. spinner-warning is missing and this just doesn't work that well at all
Gotcha. I completely agree. I'll update this as soon as possible.
Topic Starter
Quichey

Quiesce wrote:

Gotcha. I completely agree. I'll update this as soon as possible.
Welp, after a year, I finally got around to it.