Post your legs.

posted
Total Posts
5,120
show more
Shellghost
The day i hear Mara go, "Kyaa!" shall never come.
Firo Prochainezo

Rokodo wrote:

Because I said so.
I am honored.
boat
blah can an admin remove the quotes with the picture :(
IppE
Oh my.
Faust
Sheesh, no need to be so self-depreciating. Being overly-modest comes off pretty bad :?
Claudia

failboat wrote:




the one single picture in which my legs don't look totally awful
oh my god

<333
Kujo

failboat wrote:




the one single picture in which my legs don't look totally awful
Itsatrap.jpeg
boat
is it that obvious :C
Quaraezha
I like how the white heart is about 90% opacity.
Lilac

Quaraezha wrote:

I like how the white heart is about 90% opacity.
He's got a point!
boat
i don't see the problem with that tho
Kotik_old

failboat wrote:

i don't see the problem with that tho
problem is, there's a heart. remove it.
OnosakiHito

failboat wrote:

stop the faggotry post legs




that are not mine
So it's okay if I say, this person is not a girl? Hand, chin and Eyes. Plus the proportion...
I'm not sure, but it seams like that.
Cho_old

OnosakiHito wrote:

failboat wrote:

stop the faggotry post legs




that are not mine
So it's okay if I say, this person is not a girl? Hand, chin and Eyes. Plus the proportion...
I'm not sure, but it seams like that.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=53664
boat
well its not easy being ugly as shit
Cho_old
.. Edited(removed) this post because I sounded like a kiss-ass and was definitely not intending to.
boat
can you guys remove the picture from your quotes please thank you :C
Verdisphena
I am a homophobic bigot who likes stating the obvious but I fail to state the obvious because I can't tell transgender from homosexual. Oh I hate them too which probably explains why I can't tell them apart.
Natteke

Verdisphena wrote:

gays
Posting here just to tell you to fuck off
Verdisphena

Natteke wrote:

Posting here just to tell you to fuck off
ok
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply