forum

Post your legs.

posted
Total Posts
show more
boat
ur mum is lewd this isn't even from my private photos folder :X
IppE
Do you still have that set of orange underwear? Those were cute.
boat
who knows, maybe
D33d
I bought more tights! Unfortunately, I managed to put a hole in one thigh while putting them on, but the thick ribbing's so warm and sensuous!

I'll edit this when I try my other pair~

Okay the other pair tore even worse--got a big ladder down the back of a thigh. :( Thankfully, I'd never need to worry about how bad it'd look, since I won't be wearing them outside. Even if I did, I'd be wearing shorts to cover it up. I think this pair's lovely though. :3

silmarilen
sexy

dat ass
JoyceSn

D33d wrote:

I bought more tights! Unfortunately, I managed to put a hole in one thigh while putting them on, but the thick ribbing's so warm and sensuous!

Okay the other pair tore even worse--got a big ladder down the back of a thigh. :( Thankfully, I'd never need to worry about how bad it'd look, since I won't be wearing them outside. Even if I did, I'd be wearing shorts to cover it up. I think this pair's lovely though. :3

another metric ton of D33d PFFFFF!!!
Flanster
D33d.....*ded*
_dog

D33d wrote:

images

images
I LOVE IT HAWT
AmberLynx
O_______O
ok,
boat
deed, if you insist on like nylons and thin less stretchy materials, buy a size bigger

you wont notice any visual difference and they just wont tear like that (and it's more comfortable anyways)
D33d

boat wrote:

deed, if you insist on like nylons and thin less stretchy materials, buy a size bigger

you wont notice any visual difference and they just wont tear like that (and it's more comfortable anyways)
The ladies' sizes went up to maybe a 32" waist (if that) and I'm just over 33. I have enough tights now anyway, but I've learned my lesson to avoid fast-fashion outlets. I couldn't resist those pairs when I saw them. Stupid Urban Outfitters/me for not losing weight.
Devalix_old
D33d, can I marry you?
D33d

Devalix wrote:

D33d, can I marry you?
Maybe we can negotiate a deal where Jarby can rent out one of my legs to a lucky bidder.
Kareov

Devalix wrote:

D33d, can I marry you?
well you can't
JAR WILL slap you

and i won't too :3
Jarby
Prostitute your legs.
Kareov

Jarby wrote:

Prostitute your legs.

;w;
Flanster
still waiting for my socks to arrive, until then.

silmarilen
kawaii
Sethlied

LoliFlan wrote:

Left leg: Going to the knee cap there is bumps from the bone
Right leg: you're pretty good, snake/10
Flanster
fair enough!
JoyceSn

LoliFlan wrote:

o3o YESS!
D33d

Classy legs after a nice jazz jam, with the least classy TV as counterpoint.
Azer
Damn I leave this thread alone for 3 days and I miss Kouta, boat D33d and loliflan?

What am I doing with my life...
Zeraph
seeing D33d in the house with his shoes on is making my inner asian go insane.
Azer

Zeraphlol wrote:

seeing D33d in the house with his shoes on is making my inner asian go insane.
RemiFlan
I feel like I shouldn't have posted in here but too late lol

Yoeri
picklejpg
D33d

picklebmp wrote:

Looking tasty. I wonder what else about you is cute? ;)

DEEDIT: I got some lovely briefs today, but I dunno if posting them would be too lewd. Thoughts?
Flanster
just go with it.
D33d
Okay, though I had to be a bit more careful about this one--they outline my junk far too well.

BrokenArrow
shiiiieeet
Flanster

picklebmp wrote:

you'd be a nice chew toy.
D33d

LoliFlan wrote:

picklebmp wrote:

you'd be a nice chew toy.
go on flan, ravage that ginger twink~
Kanye West
d33d I thought you were more of a boxers kind of guy, hot regardless
D33d

Kanye West wrote:

d33d I thought you were more of a boxers kind of guy, hot regardless
Starting to think that briefs are the way forward--they don't bunch, they look sexier and they hold my junk in place better. So gonna continue with this.
Sethlied

D33d wrote:

Okay, though I had to be a bit more careful about this one--they outline my junk far too well.

mantits
D33d

Sethlied wrote:

D33d wrote:

mantits
A little; there are pecs up there as well. They look more convincing with less vague lighting.

ALSO THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO COMMENT ON TORSOS, comment on legs please and thank you.
Sethlied

D33d wrote:

A little; there are pecs up there as well. They look more convincing with less vague lighting.

ALSO THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO COMMENT ON TORSOS, comment on legs please and thank you.
not my fault your mantits go to your legs
Flanster

LoliFlan wrote:

get out
D33d

Sethlied wrote:

D33d wrote:

not my fault your mantits go to your legs
Until you post your legs, I'm just gonna regard you as a bitter, jealous fart.
show more