forum

[duplicate] Mutual friend requests pls ;w;

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Akarituturu
I've had this in my mind for a while, I've always wondered if anyone has added me and I haven't added them back.
I reaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy wish for osu would have a 'Mutual friend request' feature.

Like for example:
When you go to the osu site and search for someone's username and then once you're in their page, under their profile picture would be two buttons (Mutual Friend Request and Add as friend). Once that other person that got a request for mutual goes to the site (or the game if possible C:) they can look in their Inbox or something like that to accept or decline it :3.

I think we should also have an option to disable 'Mutual Friend Request' so famous players won't get spammed.
If players still want to add other players that disabled it or they just don't want the other player to know that they add them, we should still keep the 'Add as friend' feature.

//This looks very messy and rushed ;w;w; also I'm not sure if anyone has actually made a request like this but meh.
(also happy valentine's day XDD)
anddd here's a gif ^^
7ambda
I don't see how having the ability to disable mutual friends requests would prevent spam. Others would ask the person why they disabled mutual friend requests instead.
Nathan
t/65468

Duplicate
Topic Starter
Akarituturu

sukiNathan wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/65468

Duplicate
Like I said, I didn't know if anyone actually requested this lol.
(also maybe if there was more requests for it, they might add the feature?? idk )
Topic Starter
Akarituturu

F1r3tar wrote:

I don't see how having the ability to disable mutual friends requests would prevent spam. Others would ask the person why they disabled mutual friend requests instead.
Good point, although not everyone would do that, some people understand that others would want privacy and some people don't. :pp