forum

Custom cursors [answered] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
I think it would be nice if Osu! supported custom cursors, and in the options screen there would be a slider to adjust the size of the cursor to make it smaller or larger. Large cursors are fine when playing Osu! with large hit circles and paths, but it would be nice to have a smaller cursor for playing beatmaps that have very small hit circles and paths. :)
Vic
Uh, you can add custom cursors already... Check the Ouendan skin or EBA skin. Or Katamari.
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk

Vic wrote:

Uh, you can add custom cursors already... Check the Ouendan skin or EBA skin. Or Katamari.
I assumed with every theme in Osu! using the same main cursor, except for colour changes and trails, that Osu! didn't have the feature yet. Also, if custom cursors are already supported, is it possible for me to adjust the cursor size in Osu!, how would I go about doing this?
Vic
Uh... Shrink the cursor graphix in your skin folder? It is simple even with paint.
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk

Vic wrote:

Uh... Shrink the cursor graphix in your skin folder? It is simple even with paint.
I had thought of doing something like that as a last resort. But, I thought there might have been an easier way, such as a command I could add to the themes 'skin.ini' file.