Make followpoint connect combos

posted
Total Posts
40
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +133
show more
Yauxo

HK_ wrote:

I disagree mainly because it would make ar11 much much much easier for reaction based players like me (I doubt theres many but still...). AR/OD/HP11 would give massive pp gains to those who dont deserve it.
As for FL, why would you want to make easier something thats meant to be hard??
Are you fucking serious. Your opinions are getting more random and weird with every post I read

HK_ wrote:

AR11 is not impossible and it will never be.
AR11 is not impossible, but will never ever be meta. Have you tried turning human.exe off and on again? That shit is inhuman to read.

HK_ wrote:

Probably most of top 100 can play AR11 by pure reaction but they all choose that they will only play what they can read so they dont play AR11.
You simply dont play AR11 on low end pc...
This is great. Thing is that people shouldnt react, people should be able to read to play maps consistently.
The low end PC line also doesnt mean anything. Your PC can be shitty, that doesnt change the fact that AR11 is above anything normal-human reaction. Extremely trained reaction? Maybe.

And seriously, if you want to prove your point, please go ahead and play an AR11 map for me. Not a 10 second 2* AR11 one, a real map on AR11.
All you do is apparently spam Easy/Normal maps and claim that maps are made to be difficult. What the actual hell
Deva

Yauxo wrote:

AR11 is not impossible, but will never ever be meta.
I completely agree on that but its annoying when people say it impossible.

Yauxo wrote:

This is great. Thing is that people shouldnt react, people should be able to read to play maps consistently.
Im actually working on proving that false. As for how it will turn out i dont really care as long as im having fun.

Yauxo wrote:

The low end PC line also doesnt mean anything. Your PC can be shitty, that doesnt change the fact that AR11 is above anything normal-human reaction.
Try playing at 30fps and you will understand what i meant.

Yauxo wrote:

And seriously, if you want to prove your point, please go ahead and play an AR11 map for me. Not a 10 second 2* AR11 one, a real map on AR11.
I actually dont want to prove it, what you think of what im saying is completely up to you not me lol
And sorry i have 30fps handicap right now cant do even AR9.
Winnie
Let's clear things up, on a 2k ranked perspective. This graph demonstrates my play from 4.2k to 2.5 k

From what I have read I want to clear something up. I have a year 2000 computer and it is absolutely trash that I play on 800x600 and you can't say anything about this, but I tend to play on 1366x768 because I can get a decent fps rating of 120 , but that isn't the problem. If you do have 30 fps that fucking blows but you can't make the assumptions of if I had higher fps I can play better, it doesn't work that way. As for ar11 you don't need to react to play the song. This graph demonstrates my DT experiences, I have tried to get faster and faster and I have broke the wall in doing so and shooting up ranks. Once your eyes and hands can keep up with the speed of ar11 you don't ever need to react anymore as you instinctively play the notes with sheer will. Once you consistently practice DT forever and ever you can become faster and faster. Depending on the song you have to use reactions due to the way it's formulated and mapped out, but that can be said for most songs that are high bpm. You guys can argue my point all you want, but the main point I want to get accross is. Get good, you can play anything, there is no limit to how far you can go unless some BS happens, but you don't necessarily need to play ar11 on reactions. ;)
Deva

Kocari wrote:

If you do have 30 fps that fucking blows but you can't make the assumptions of if I had higher fps I can play better, it doesn't work that way.
This actually isnt an assumption because i legit play better on 120fps than on 30fps (if 30fps one can be called playing at all) and probably anyone would lol
Yauxo
Can we please get back on topic? I know I went kinda offtopic as well, but goddamn, just stop with all of that AR talk now
S-rank_old
Make followpoint appear between everynote except spinners pls
Adder
Yes
make it go through every note, those 12 12 12 12 patterns are really confusing to do
making a followpoint go from the center of a spinner to the next circle is possible too
also having followpoint is easier to read the timing of notes
615
won't happen
Ruth
Yes Plz! i need it too, i think the game can get so much better whit this
Pituophis
nah
Adder
Bump
Paxas
In theory, if a map is FCable with followpoint then it is also FCable without them. But this game is about "physical execution", not "theory", you can be #1 with just the intelligence and knowledge of a 7-year-old.
O2MasterFX
I agree with this but only with FL enabled.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply