forum

[invalid] Accept beatmaps that are only playable

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[RA] FuZioN
Hi Peppy, I would just like to tell you a quick rule about submitting beatmaps!
So every now and then I see a beatmap that is unplayable. For say Knife Party - Centipede.
I would like if a mod or someone would test some of the beatmaps that look impossible.
Thanks!
:)
Kurokami
Wut. Do you have any idea just how many maps submited daily? Mapping skill not comes from nowhere or not a gift from somebody, you need to train yourself to be better. Instead of complaining here, just mod them and tell the creator what is wrong and what needs to be changed. Those maps won't be ranked anyway.
Topic Starter
[RA] FuZioN
Ok... I'm talking about the maps that have an X for a diff. Do you get what I mean?
Pituophis
Kurokami
You mentioned Centipede, which is unranked. And just made for visuality. The ranked X levels are perfectly SSable to a very good player. I'm not sure what is your problem then. You mean the ranked X levels or all submited ones?
XPJ38
Moved to FR.
Bara-
NNNNNOOOOOOOO
Terrible TERRIBLE idea
Those impossible maps are for visuals only, and they look really nice
All X-rated maps which are ranked are playable, so it can't be that not a single X-rated map cannot be submitted
Some people can pass maps up to 8/9 stars, and FC 7+
I can't see this happen ever
FrzR
Centipede is for visual. And for lulz. You have no right to oppose their right of uploading a map. They're not even for ranking so what?

toplel
Gumpy

Fr33z3R wrote:

toplel
deadbeat
but then we can't have more awesome maps like Centipede. this doesn't seem like a good idea at all
Conor