forum

[invalid] Getting Silenced

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zepphyre
Today, and yesterday, I got muted for "spamming" a friend, we do it to eachother often, and as a joke, I do not want to get my account banned for something this little, I was going to see if I could get the infractions taken off my account, the two friends are Meeeeew and Arphimigon. I just don't want to risk getting banned over something this silly :p.
Flanster
I wouldn't say you'll be banned for this kind of thing, but theres always the option of stop doing this shit.
Infraction removal is out of the question, just stop.
Topic Starter
Zepphyre
Thank you for responding quickly! I will make sure to do that, once again, thanks ~
Shiro
This isn't your first silence. Why don't you read the rules and realize you have been breaking them, hence why you got silenced ? You were trying to take the infractions off your account by getting some more ? Not a good plan.
If you had bothered checking your profile, you would have noticed it says the infractions will disappear four weeks after being issued. Now while it's true you might not be banned for these small things, the silences will keep getting longer. Next one will last two hours, then five, then 10 and so on. If you don't want to be silenced for too long, I suggest you be more careful with how you chat.