forum

Crow'sClaw - Solitude Of Descendant

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chompey
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 31, 2010 at 9:42:55 PM

Artist: Crow'sClaw
Title: Solitude Of Descendant
Source: Touhou
Tags: Suika Ibuki Broken Moon
BPM: 120
Filesize: 10185kb
Play Time: 03:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Drunken Frenzy (4.93 stars, 438 notes)
Download: Crow'sClaw - Solitude Of Descendant
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
G'day ladies and gents. Welcome to my now official second beatmap based on Suika Ibuki! The song is a metal arrangement remixed by Crow'sClaws, and it's most certainly one of the best I've ever heard for Suika's Brokon Moon theme.

EDIT 2: Insane is now at 73.8% completion. Did a rough draft with hitsounds and new combos. I'll start working on the storyboard when I finish this entire difficulty the way I want.

EDIT 1: Insane is now at 50% completion (And this is just the rough draft; It's gonna get polished later on). Added a BG picture.

Beginning Introduction: This is just the beginning stage: Only one difficulty at this moment (Insane/Drunken Frenzy) and it's only about 30% done, plus I have to make a massive skin for Suika as well just like I did for Utsuho. It's going to be a lot of time spent, but it'll also be a lot of fun since Suika is my favourite touhou character out of everyone else. So stay tuned and see what's cooking, I'll be updating this daily from Wednesday onward since It'll be the beginning of summer vacation.
jcranjel
Insane is insane, I'll give you that Mike.
Faust
The appropriate way to spell the artist is "CROW'SCLAW".