forum

I've never played a game this addicting...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mr Pancake_old
Heyo everyone, I'd just like to take a moment into how long it took me to find the forums. You all I'm sure, are pretty wonderful people. The community, the game, and just the different genres of music that osu! offers is pretty swell. So anyways, the names Jason, I am 22 and I draw. I love watching anime, even though I haven't watched many, mostly just the main stream ones. I'm a very active person, works out regularly when I have the time to. Many people enjoy calling me by a nickname, it's Strawberry, ha see I got ya' there. You thought it was going to be Pancakes, huh? Well, my favorite food was Pancakes, then bacon came along. . .yeah so anyways, I'm very talkative and open about myself (Well most things). I like to make people laugh, just a smile from someone else just brightens your hole day. I think I've said enough for now. Laters osu! community, it's quietly 1:28AM and I'm going to sleep now. . .
Gumpy
Hello no country person, welcome!
Raisha Millenia

Gumpyyy wrote:

ahue^
welcome!
a1l2d3r4e5d6

The game wrote:

Welcome to osu!
Enjoy your time here. :)
Topic Starter
Mr Pancake_old

Gumpyyy wrote:

Hey there. Am I suppose to have one?

Raisha Millenia wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

ahue^
welcome!
Thanks for the welcome.

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

The game wrote:

Welcome to osu!
Enjoy your time here. :)
Thank you I will :D
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Mr Pancake wrote:

Hey there. Am I suppose to have one?
You must have registered somewhere on Earth, right? unless you were in space or something. xD

Everyone registers on the country where they signed in for the first time. I don't know how you managed to not have one, but kudos to you for being someone with no country! xD
[Maid] NekoRyo
A Legend has descend!!
well hello there~ welcome to osu and the forum community~ i see...you're quite an interesting dude..and..you got no flag :O
maybe it'll update soon but yeah i wonder where you're from?
inflex

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Everyone registers on the country where they signed in for the first time. I don't know how you managed to not have one, but kudos to you for being someone with no country! xD

Guess he didnt finish creating acc page and he went into game.
Renevant
must be an alien

welcome!
K a r u t a
Welcome, mr pancake, non-country player.
Where are u from?
Nathan
Welcome to the forums Pancake!
Topic Starter
Mr Pancake_old
Aaah, thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes! But sadly I am no longer the legend who has descended from no country.
- Marco -
Rip no country :(/