forum

osu! on DeviantART

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pawsu

Join us on DeviantART!

An osu! inspired group was made in 2010 by Cakey28. This group is about everything and anything osu! related like skins, fanart, graphics, etc. The founder had expressed that they are extremely busy and don't have time to manage the group anymore. I took over about 2 years ago.
Basically, I need more help to make this group better. I believe that this group has a lot of potential, but I need you guys to help! :P

To Do List

Bolded below are what are first priority.
  1. upgrade to supergroup
  2. more supporter tag raffles
  3. more mapper advertisement
  4. make more graphics to make the group pretty (like sidebars and pippi fanart)
  5. change name to osu-the-game (so osu isn't capitalized) or even some other name, like osu-on-deviantart, osu-deviantart, offical-osu
  6. more yuzu (CTB mascot)
  7. more game mode advertisement somehow
  8. more advertisement
  9. more variety of folders
  10. more on time journals about news on osu!
  11. less confusion
Topic Starter
Pawsu
Hey guys! Currently we are running a raffle, for our almost 800 members!
I have a journal set up here for the details! Make sure you join, and then comment. Currently we are 10 away from 800 members!
Topic Starter
Pawsu
I'm going to be updating here a lot more often.
Our Support Tag Raffle was a success, with 37 people entered! The Supporter Tag has been sent out to the winner. I recently just released our December osu!news, which recaps December and all that went on, and we showcased some of the contestants of the osu! fanart contest that went on during this time last year. We also had an interview with a fellow artist on DeviantART.
With that, you can check it out here!
Topic Starter
Pawsu
January 31st, 2016: ELilLies released the January osu!news
Currently over half of 800 members, close to 900. Once we reach 900 I will release the third Supporter Tag Raffle!
Topic Starter
Pawsu
February 29th, 2016: ELilLies released the February osu!news
21 members until our third Supporter Tag Raffle. Perhaps you could speed it up, by recommending the group to fellow artistic osu! players? ;)
Topic Starter
Pawsu
March 21st, 2016: Pawsu released Supporter Tag Raffle #3
If you're a member of the group, don't hesitate to comment. ;)
Topic Starter
Pawsu
March 31st, 2016: ELilLies released the March osu!news
Our Supporter Raffle is still open. Come and enter now!
Topic Starter
Pawsu
July 28th, 2016: Pawsu released the July osu!deviant news

We are now resuming monthly journals after a slight break due to school.
Topic Starter
Pawsu
December 2nd, 2016: Pawsu released the osu! christmas fanart news post

Also leave your feedback in the post What content do you want to see from this group?

Will be updating regularly now.
Want to help out? Active on DeviantART? PM me.