forum

'No Storyboard' option [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Blackiris
Well, it's getting more and more annoying - at first those SBs were just an adjunct to visual effects - flashes, glows, etc.... and it was fine. Recently, however, SBs included to beatmaps are made of numerous images - presenting some kind of stories. Yeah, sure - they're well done and watching them is quite pleasant, but hey - playing with these kind of SBs is annoying and dispersive. And each time I encounter such map I just have go to the folder with it and remove it manually in order to play map without getting nervous.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had enough of these disturbing SBs... so I'm suggesting adding 'No SB' option... that would be all.
Gabi
hi, this is a guideline for posting Feature requests

Guidelines:

1. Make a thorough effort to search for related requests (using the search feature). If a similar request already exists, bump or post to the thread with ammendments to the request. Also check the changelog to see if it's already in the test release.
  2. Don't request anything that has already been rejected unless you have a really good reason as to why it shouldn't be rejected.
  3. Don't request anything in the planned features list.
  4. Use a relevant and descriptive title (not "my request"/"things I noticed").
  5. Keep to one request per topic.
  6. Include a reason for adding your request.
  7. Don't request ports. We don't need people to tell us we need ports, we need people to make them. Contact peppy if you're willing to make a port.
  8. Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.

i bolded the important parts of the guidelines

next time search the forums, this has been denied many times

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=29083&hilit=+mod

that is just 1 of the many duplicates
Topic Starter
Blackiris

Gabi wrote:

next time search the forums, this has been denied many times
Yeah, I know that I was supposed to check out whether it's been discussed or not - I'm just lazy, sorry.
mm201
Deny YEAAAAHHH!!

Also, come osz2, seriously disruptive storyboards are bound to become unrankable. At that time, feel free to gripe in the beatmap threads to get a BAT to tone the storyboard down. Mind, epic storyboards like Don't Stop Me Now and Counting You Up are here to stay.