forum

[duplicate] Option to disable right mouse button

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Miguel_jp
This would be just like the existing "disable mouse buttons in play mode" option, except it ONLY disables the right mouse button. I've recently found myself accidentally hitting the right mouse button and randomly missing because of it. I don't want to disable both buttons though, because I use the left button all the time.
- Lybydose

This quote was from Lybydose 5 years ago.

I still think that this is a great idea because I continue to press the right button and I know that other think that same way. I propose to add an option to disable right button it will be helpful to all the players who have press accidentally the right button and lost her combo many times.
Accio
I think you're right, but i think it would be better if it was an option, so its not disabled for everyone, just the people who want it.
Topic Starter
Miguel_jp

Crimsonese wrote:

I think you're right, but i think it would be better if it was an option, so its not disabled for everyone, just the people who want it.

That is what I'm talking about. Adding this option where "disable mouse buttons in play mode" option is. It will help me a lot.
deadbeat
if you think it's a good idea, then go support the thread that lybydose made :p t/21927