forum

Montly Chart Packs [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
virus73
Not sure if this is the right forum for this (I know, I know, worst way to begin a post), but since none of the other forums seemed appropriate for this, I'm sending it here. Feel free to move it if it needs to be moved.

Since the monthly charts have been around for a while and look like they may be here to stay I have something that I would like to see. Every month when the new chart is up, I go to the beatmap pack page to see if i can download beatmap packs instead of the individual beatmaps from their respective pages (trying to save on bandwidth!) but sadly there isn't a collective beatmap pack corresponding to the monthly chart and some beatmaps haven't yet been put into the ongoing beatmap packs.

So I would suggest, since someone has to collaborate on deciding what maps will be in the chart for the month, putting them into a rar or zip and then uploading them on the beatmap pack page. You can even put a nice little "Get all the beatmaps for this month" here thing on the top of each chart so that people don't use your bandwidth to get the individual maps, but still have the option to. I don't download maps every day so its difficult for me having to get every map every month just to participate in the ranking for the month.

Perhaps this is just my sentiment, but I figured I would throw it out there anyway and see what you guys think about it.
Gens
I'll be more than happy to upload them if nobody else offers. I'm sure DxS would have offered first but he doesn't seem to be available recently. :)
DeathxShinigami
Hey now x_x....Just because I have other things on my agenda...ehehe. Do as you please.
Gens