forum

[Pack] BPT Presents: Best of Larto & Pals!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto

Download Link!

1. 1: (Intro) Trauma Center: New Blood – Opening 2
  2. 2: Pokemon G/S/C – Final Battle
  3. 3: OneRepublic – Stop and Stare
  4. 4: *NSYNC - Pop
  5. 5: Ke$ha - Backstabber
  6. 6: Frankmusik - 3 Little Words
  7. 7: Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel – What I’ve Been Looking For
  8. 8: Owl City – Hello Seattle
  9. 9: Little Boots - Click
  10. 10: P!nk - Funhouse
  11. 11: Family Force 5 - Fever
  12. 12: (Boss) System of a Down – Vicinity of Obscenity
  13. 13: (Bonus) Florence + The Machine – Rabbit Heart
The maps that are most important for me in this pack are Fever, Backstabber, and Rabbit Heart.
Fever was my very first map that I really couldn’t stop playing, the map that really started to make me believe that I would be able to become one of the best mappers on osu!.
And while it certainly does have one or two errors, and it is definitely not my best map, I fell in love with it and I still have fun playing it.

When I think of Backstabber, I think of perfection. Up to this day I still cannot find a single thing wrong with it. Well, apart from the album name being in the source! =P
Similar to Tigerlily, the map offers a great challenge while not tricking the player, and a lot of original patterns that you don’t see in many other maps. A fascinating map, while the song isn’t necessarily enjoyable for everyone ;)

Rabbit Heart [Fraulein’s Gift] is my most recent map from all the maps in this pack, and one of my best maps by far. While the patterns might not be the most original ones, this is not a necessity for this map at all. The close-to-flawless flow of the map which makes the map so incredibly fun is reaching its perfection at the bridge, where an extremely simple way of mapping helps to make this part extremely enjoyable.
And you certainly wouldn’t expect so much from a map with a such difficulty name.

Thanks to:

Gens: For making this banner.

DeathxShinigami: For creating and uploading the pack and kicking my ass so I finish the comment on this pack.

JarJar: For being my personal nazi who I can always ask to check my map when I’m unsure about the crap I map.

inb4 what the fuck tigerlily isn't in
RandomJibberish
what the fuck tigerlily isn't in

no really
NotShinta
Dunno. Some of the choices seem odd o well
0_o
Actually yeah I wanna know what's up with Tigerlily too :U
DeathxShinigami
Tigerlilly
The reason for the delay of this pack and the reason for why Tigerlilly didn't make it was with the confusion of which maps were actually in the pack. Originally the pack was at 16 maps with the 4 missing maps being and with the replacement of adding in Rabbit Heart (Godot, Tigerlilly, Disturbia and Tik Tok) The pack when first submitted on mediafire had over 150 mb due to huge osz. files with the SB's and continuously gave me an invalid link so in order to get the pack down back to 13 maps I personally had to decide quickly how big I could get the Rar. file Of course I did end up with a much lower file size afterwards which I regret heavily. So next time Tigerlilly will be confirmed for sure for #2.