forum

Hello there ^^ !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hidden-
Hey, I've been around for a while and start posting on the forums a couple of days ago, so I though, maybe it would be time for me to introduce myself.

Hello everyone,

My name's XenoMortem, I'm a music composer/sound designer for independents video games, I've played Osu! for a couple of months now and recently I've start trying to become Hardcore at this game, so I'm playing a lot everyday so that I can eventually do top 100 in canada ^.^ ! Like most of the people here, I'm a huge Anime and music(Duh! :P) Fan. I mostly like classical music since I've studied classical piano, Jazz piano and composition. That was a quick welcome so see ya on the game everyone and take care ^.^ !
Gumpy
Welcome to the forum!
Which games have you made music for?
Shurelia
Welcome.

I like classic music too!

Enjoy your time at here~
Topic Starter
Hidden-

Gumpyyy wrote:

Welcome to the forum!
Which games have you made music for?
A demo named Hypercube who recently passed Greelight on Steam, so we should work on a full version and release it on steam, otherwise, I work on a couple of School project like Shattered, a 40 minutes soundtrack for a game made by Campus ADN(Also known under their older name Campus Ubisoft), a puzzle/3D platformer game and Demensio, a 20 minutes soundtrack for an puzzle game that were made by a group of Student at a college my friend was attending. I mostly did sound design and lots of single for either short game or single track for a game(let's say a boss track or something like this).
troke
whooaa
Welcome!
can you give me that link steam game?
Raisha Millenia
Welcome!
Topic Starter
Hidden-

-Troke- wrote:

whooaa
Welcome!
can you give me that link steam game?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =237805064
Here's the greenlight link, it isn't on steam yet but we were planning on finishing a more full game than the demo and we'll release it by then ^.^!
AJ-FreakS
A composer, nice to meet you~
welcome to the forums, have fun as always :)