forum

[duplicate] adding "pause" and "seek" button when in replay/Au/Cnm mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rivals_7
Sometime i want to see what happened and sometimes i want to replay some part that i like from my game without replaying the whole replay
Bara-
This has been requested soo many times
Can't search due to being on phone, but please search next time if you know a good idea
Topic Starter
Rivals_7
Is it? Sorry about that, i'm just too lazy to searching for it. Plus, i'm on phone now
Bauxe
Pretty sure this is already in development (at least I recall it being enabled for a bit, then removed).

Also if you are too lazy for searching, don't make requests.

t/190244
Topic Starter
Rivals_7
Maybe this post can get more attention than other post like this. So i make it. Besides, there is no rules that say "if you lazy, dont make requests" thingy in osu universe.
Bauxe
"Make a thorough effort to search for related requests (using the search feature). If a similar request already exists, bump or post the thread with amendments to it. Also, check the changelog to see if a request is already in the test release."
drum drum
Topic Starter
Rivals_7
Maybe it's a good idea to brought up again this requests. Requests like this has been abandoned many times. I hope peppy notice this and make it. The others looks kinda old to be noticed/bump again.
Bara-

Rivals_7 wrote:

Maybe it's a good idea to brought up again this requests. Requests like this has been abandoned many times. I hope peppy notice this and make it. The others looks kinda old to be noticed/bump again.
Age of old requests doesn't matter at all
Just go bump the linked one