forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Motto_old
Well, damn. I knew it looked familiar, I just didn't connect it to School Rumble. I thought it was some random eroge at first ... :oops:

Ugh, I just realized that I spelled Avatar wrong... :roll:
Fixed now.
peppy
I was actually quite fond of that series, though I'm not so fond of the avatar (had it for ages), its just the only one I had sitting around when I made this forum account.

BTW, School Rumble 2nd Season (ni-gakki) sucked ASS.... I stopped watching after about 4 episodes >.>. That and it was on at 2:45am. I demand sleep compensation.
Kylecito
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... SR_DVD.jpg

is the girl on the front the one on peppy's?
if so, damn it doesnt look like her at all lol... i love the avatar
Topic Starter
Motto_old

Kylecito wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/SR_DVD.jpg

is the girl on the front the one on peppy's?
if so, damn it doesnt look like her at all lol... i love the avatar
Yup, that's her, I believe that peppy's avatar is fan made, and cropped so that the hair antenna doesn't show.

peppy wrote:

I was actually quite fond of that series, though I'm not so fond of the avatar (had it for ages), its just the only one I had sitting around when I made this forum account.

BTW, School Rumble 2nd Season (ni-gakki) sucked ASS.... I stopped watching after about 4 episodes >.>. That and it was on at 2:45am. I demand sleep compensation.
Meh, I thought the first season was mediocre, so I didn't even start the second.
peppy
I found the first one quite watchable! I like that kind of tongue-in-cheek romance comedy. But it just lost it with the second season. That's probably one of the last anime series I have watched.. kind've gone off anime recently.
Luqanted
:D
Wuxo

Luqanted wrote:

You just have bumped 8 year old thread
deletemyaccount
How the hell do you guys even find these threads
DeathHydra

Luqanted wrote:

Dude are you high?
GSG95
True necro
Meah
Now I am curious on what avatar did peppy use back then looks like.
deadbeat

Meow Mix wrote:

Now I am curious on what avatar did peppy use back then looks like.

also great mother of necro's why. why would you do this :(