- just a thought. maybe you could change combo colours for every diff to make it fit the background
- 00:08:397 (7) - i think ctrl g ing would help keep up the momentum
- 00:23:222 (1) - try exposing the head more, just looks better imo
- 00:32:466 (3) - you could try NC here to define the 1/1 gap better
- 00:10:141 (4,5) - i found it a bit weird why you decided to omit the potential triplets
00:10:926 - etc
- no sv changes o_O??
- 00:10:490 (3) - maybe i'd try to avoid overlapping the entire slider body,, makes it a bit cramped sorta?
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - i'd rather avoid doing 1/1 stacks as well in normal diffs because it is easily confused as a 1/2 stack such as 00:38:048 (3,4) - due to the low AR. Don't you think that this looks rather similar but different rhythm? 00:46:769 (3,4,5) -
00:36:827 (6,1) - ^
00:50:780 (6,1,2,3) - ^lol ye
- 01:12:757 - 01:13:106 - omitting these was rather weird because you mapped the drums in previous sections. ie 00:28:803 -
- 01:26:362 (6) - perhaps nc? it would help differentiate the rhythm gap change thing too
- 00:26:013 (1,2,3) - tbh i would avoid going into the red tick clickables in easy, stuff like this is good 00:23:222 (1,2,3) - with clickables on white ticks only
- 01:26:362 (4) - same as normal?