forum

Edit on different types

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xDarkBytex
Hi, i´m a bit new into mapping, so i know....

->That when you create an osu beatmap, osu it automatically transfers it to the other styles
and....
->You can create a beatmap for that specific mode

So my doubt is that if there is any way i only map for the osu classic mode, or to edit on the same beatmap (without adding more beatmap files) on other modes

Thanks in advanced :)
Kurokami
If you map something in Standard, then that can be played in all games modes but it will only cost you one file. You can edit as many times you want, it will remain one file. (I'm not sure about your problem.)
Topic Starter
xDarkBytex
Mu doubt is if i can edit oj osu!mania mode without having to add another file and without osu making it automatically
Alchyr
Oh, osu! standard maps are converted into all the other modes, but maps made for other modes are not converted.
Kurokami
Still cloudy a bit. osu! won't make anything automatically. If you map something in osu!standard mode then osu! will use only that one file to make the conversation. This won't results another file or something, it remains one file. You can edit as much as you want. However, if you change the game mode (after pressing F4) at http://puu.sh/fwpJJ/52571fc13a.png to, for example osu!mania then it can be only played in that mode.