forum

[invalid] Recommendations (Song selection feature)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Jxrdan
Not sure if its possible to add this, but... I think it would be a pretty cool idea to have a song selection feature that selects a difficulty of a song and mods based on your performance/skill. Some people tend to wonder what they need to do to rank up and having so many options and so many songs its hard for some people to decide what to play to rank up. This would give people some guidance on what song to choose if they want to rank up. Again, i do not know if it is possible to do this, just a recommendation if possible.
Necturion
There is a fanmade mod for this, called osu trainer. If you are too lazy to download a program you could add Tillerino as a friend and pm him ingame a message saying "!recommend" to get map recommendation around your skill level

+ wrong forum, this would be a feature rquest ;)
Bauxe
Mahogany

Mono98 wrote:

There is a fanmade mod for this, called osu trainer. If you are too lazy to download a program you could add Tillerino as a friend and pm him ingame a message saying "!recommend" to get map recommendation around your skill level

+ wrong forum, this would be a feature rquest ;)
^ This. No experience with osu trainer, but I can personally vouch for the usefulness of Tillerino.
> t/219444 all the info you need
Nathanael

Bauxe wrote:

Already exists: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=3&o= ... 0&la=0&ra=
I agree.

Moved to Feature Requests and mark as invalid.