forum

[CTB] Droplet miss counter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +51
Topic Starter
Vincs
The concept is simple, just add a droplet miss counter, since there is a 100 counter in std i feel like it should be in the ranking panel.
Example:
-Without the droplet miss counter
-With the droplet miss counter
Seijiro
Whenever I play CtB I always wonder about how many droplets did I miss...

Good idea, you have my support ~ :3
Wesley
Yes please
Selo
Yes please
Rei Hakurei
as it only shows in T50/diff in website, i guess, yes.
visneKedi
I don't play ctb often, but I like that idea. supporting this.
Minhtam
Starred.
Noffy
Yes please I always find myself looking at the top ranked scores which are SS and then subtracting my own number of caught droplets from theirs just to figure out how many droplets I missed /;A;/
Here's a star
JBHyperion
Great idea, yes please (:

- Starred -
Mwallx
yeah~
Topic Starter
Vincs
Thanks everyone for the stars :D
CelegaS
I don't really care about how many droplet i miss and if i want to know how many droplet i missed i just see SS score in the scoreboard. And when i see 99.93% or 99,86% accuracy i know i missed 1-2 droplet.
This option willl complement the game so that's a good idea.
EL-S
Please peppy
Nathanael
Please EL-S.

• Do not bump threads with meaningless replies
    You should reply with a constructive content for a better contribution to a request.
    This is better than seeing these old threads getting bumped to the first page with meaningless responses such as "I support this!" or "bump!"
Caput Mortuum
Yah, accuracy aren't always accurate since missing one droplet from the beginning and the end of the song reduces different acc.
MBomb

Eraser wrote:

Yah, accuracy aren't always accurate since missing one droplet from the beginning and the end of the song reduces different acc.
This isn't actually true. However, I don't see this as being hard to implement, considering the leaderboard on website already shows number of droplet misses, so there's definitely something calculating how many misses you have already.
Caput Mortuum
I feel that way though :/
Might aswell add this. t/383326/start=0