forum

Hi everybody

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lord of the Void
Hello everybody, it's my first time here so I thought I'll introduce myself. My name is Piotr (Peter), I'm 21 years old, I'm from Poland. My interest in rhythm games begins and ends with Ouendan games and maybe EBA (I really liked it only before playing Ouendan though :D ), I mostly play role playing games on PC and DS. The music I normally listen to is also far from what we can hear in Ouendan (I listen to metal music, mostly heavy, thrash, US power or speed), but I love almost all tracks from these games, as I love, for example, The World Ends With You soundtrack.

I found Osu! accidentally while searching for some Ouendan videos on youtube. I was very pleasantly surprised when I found out what Osu! is (on the video I found there was Catch the Beat mode shown, but then I came to this website and found out that this is basically a clone of Ouendan in terms of gameplay). I had no idea that such thing exists and I was always hungry for new Ouendan stuff and after many hours spent with both Ouendans and EBA I had no other choice but to download Osu! :D It's a great game indeed, even though playing with mouse isn't exactly as addictive and entertaining as playing with stylus ;) I'm checking new beatmaps now, and trying to find out if it's better to play with mouse or mouse and buttons, but I think I'll try making some beatmaps of tracks I like in near future. I'm now stuck in the moment where it comes to set the tempo of the song - I think I need to read some tips here on this website and watch some videos and maybe I'll work out how to do it properly :D

Oh, one more thing: I think I'm getting addicted to Osu! :twisted:
Sallad4ever
:o
such a wall of text

Try visiting the Gameplay forum for playing tips
Yeah welcome to osu and enjoy your stay
:)