forum

[web] Separate messages for multiple recipients

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Bara-
Simple request
When sending someone a PM, it's in outbox
When he read it, it goes to sent
When sending multiple people a PM, it's inOutbox, but when only 1 of them reads it, it goes to sent
My request (2 options)
1.) If you sent a message to 6 people, you get 6 outbox, and it gets separated per recipient
2.)Click on a message, and then you can see who read it and who didn't
It's pretty annoying to ask multiple people something, and never getting a reply, and you don't know if he read it or not
Seijiro
Yeah, that's pretty annoying.

Support~
FrzR
Supporting this.
- Marco -
Support :)
silmarilen
altho i personally never had to use this, i can see why this is useful.
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks!
I hope this will get added soon
I'm sending quite some messages now (to multiple recipients), so it's really annoying as I have no idea who read it and who not
Topic Starter
Bara-
Bumpity bump
MaKappa
supporting this. i know how it feel to ask multiple people a question and never getting a reply. : (

maybe there should be a nudge button also . because there's a possibility that they forgot to reply to our mail.
Granger
Id rather have the PM feature work like with other forum softwares, so the PMs dont get split up.

Eg, this:
A sends PM to B and c. B and c both recive the same pm, b replies to A and c also sees that reply.

instread of what we have now:
A sends PM to B and c. B and c both recive sepperate PMs, B replies to A but c cant see that reply.
Bladesu
This probably won't get implemented before the new web interface. If ever.
MaKappa

Granger wrote:

Id rather have the PM feature work like with other forum softwares, so the PMs dont get split up.

Eg, this:
A sends PM to B and c. B and c both recive the same pm, b replies to A and c also sees that reply.

A sends PM to B and c. B and c both recive sepperate PMs, B replies to A but c cant see that reply.
U have point there.
silmarilen

SteardierLOKI wrote:

Granger wrote:

Eg, this:

U have point there.
that is a completely different and unrelated request tho.
Granger

silmarilen wrote:

that is a completely different and unrelated request tho.
I guess, but its practically the opposite of what the OP requests, so a big no for him from my side.

Actually, couldnt you include a "checklist" besides each message indicating who has seen the PM? i feel like that'd be better too. Dont split the PMs even more. :(