forum

Diferent CtB Stars [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mikhe
Standards Stars:

Taiko Stars:

If exist standards stars and taiko stars (both differents), why not ctb stars?? (the image could be a square or other shape)
Now the stars to design ctb diff's are the same that standars stars.

(This map is ranked an have a ctb diff, you can see how the star is the same Dare so Ka no Gekka (TV Size))
TKiller
also thought about that. Ranked CTB diffs are quite rare but oh well, everything happens and why not be prepared?

About the shape: I think little round apples (like CTB ones) will do
Topic Starter
mikhe

TKiller wrote:

About the shape: I think little round apples (like CTB ones) will do
Are better tiny apples,but more difficult to do
awp
CtB only is rankable? When did that happen
TKiller
weren't CTB diffs rankable always?
Derekku
Please see viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26523 for more information, I suppose.
Ekaru

TKiller wrote:

weren't CTB diffs rankable always?
No. Not until the CTB-only option got added when I wasn't looking.

Anyways, now they're rankable I reckon. Now that they are rankable, they might as well have unique icons. :P Support, I guess, for neatness's sake.

...Though I'd rather you make it osu!-compatible. Any jump that can be done in CtB can be done in standard, trust me on that one.
TKiller

Ekaru wrote:

Any jump that can be done in CtB can be done in standard
agree. Though still, everything can happen, and that includes ranked CTB diffs, "neatness's sake" is nice expression for this request.
awp

Derekku Chan wrote:

Please see viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26523 for more information, I suppose.
This does actually clarify some things, regarding the possibility at least - I still haven't been able to imagine a scenario, though.
peppy
I don't see this being necessary unless someone can prove the need for ctb-only maps.
Asenath
I think there should be more ctb diff (or more ctb mappers D: ) to make this necessary o.o

But I thinks it's a good idea 'cause I've never noticed there was that ctb diff lol