forum

Yo dawg, I herd you liek timing questions?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bheforlife
Long time osu player, just decided to dip my feet into modding and it's pretty fun- two things, though-

I'm playing my map, and there are notes that are just a hair off beat, not by errors or a weird song, just I think that they are snapping to the beat, and that's throwing it off- how do I fix this, to mod where the notes land in more detail??

It doubles in tempo halfway through, and just before the end it goes back to normal- I know this has something (Ok, ok, I'm pretending to know that it has something to do) to do with 'inherited' something or the others? How exactly would I go about dealing with this? Other then those, it's working out wonderfully

Thanks for any and all help!
Derekku
If the bpm is correct and ALL notes are just a bit off, then the offset needs to be changed. If at some point the notes are completely off, then it's possible that it's a new bpm and a new uninherited section will need to be added.
Topic Starter
bheforlife

Derekku Chan wrote:

If the bpm is correct and ALL notes are just a bit off, then the offset needs to be changed. If at some point the notes are completely off, then it's possible that it's a new bpm and a new uninherited section will need to be added.
Well, it's just one or two notes that are slightly off beat, but I can't map em as accurately as I want to. And how do I do the new bpms, with the uninherited or inherited or what have you sections? ^^;
RandomJibberish
Inherited sections are the green ones - They don't adjust the timing, they are for making the hitsounds quieter or double the sliders' speed, for example.

The red sections are normal timing sections, which are for actually changing the timing.