forum

Add "stars remaining" data in the kudosu! tab [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gens
In the kudosu! tab on the profiles, you can see the kudosu! you still have to spend. I think it'd be more comfortable if there was an "equivalent" already calculated and shown in parentheses (or something).

In case no one understands me:
Kudosu Available: 11 (3 kudosu! stars)

Would be useful if you don't have a huge amount of kudosu!, or if you still don't know how many kudosu! you need to use a star. Opinions?

EDIT: I meant users who have a huge amount of kudosu!. =[
awp
this would be handy for people who are unable to divide by three
Ekaru
Don't see why not. Support!
Neo Adonis

awp wrote:

Laziness makes you unable of many things ;)

OK. Seriously, why not? It's easier to see directly the remaining stars on your info rather than the kudosu.

Support!

P.S.: I'm not lazy, but I don't see this could be useless ;)
Kitsunemimi
Woo hoo support +1
arien666

awp wrote:

I wonder if there's people who CAN'T divide by three lol
Anyway,

Good idea :3
Support.
MMzz
Fuck your math this is the internet.
Support I guess
LuigiHann
I think in the profile, it should be left as is, with the remaining kudosu count. But I think on the map's page where you can hit "[Shoot a Kudosu Star! (-3kudosu)] (X kudosu left)" you could have that translated into stars, maybe
mikhe
Support too :3
TKiller
I don't actually support but this is surely easy to be coded to the site.
Sakura
I dont see why not, however i dont see why this is needed, i do agree with LuigiHann on the "remaining stars" on the Shoot a kudosu! Star thing tho.
+1
Topic Starter
Gens
Bump.
Hamuko
I don't mod a lot, but i suport this anyways o/
blissfulyoshi
Support. Though if you have a large amount of kds, would you care how many kds or kds stars are left after you shot the star?
Topic Starter
Gens
Quick bump. The first post is badly worded for the most part but eh, the general idea is understandable, plus I'm feeling too lazy to rewrite it.

And you have a point bliss... but it would still be cool just in case you want to shoot a precise amount of stars to any of your maps.