forum

Dunno why i didnt start from here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phzm
Hi there. I'm posting on the forums for a little while already and wonder why i didnt introduce myself here!
So here we go.

I'm 22yo, french, male. I'm a plateforming / roguelike / danmaku maniac and i also spend a huge part of my time reading or watching heroic or dark fantasy stuffs.

I'm not into shonen mangas except for a few oldies. My favorite animes are Kill La Kill, Claymore, Lucky Star and Cowboy Bebop.

I work as a shepherd and i'm studying animal behaviorism by myself, especially dogs and wolves (did i misspelled it? if i did i just meant "understanding the animals behavior").

About osu i really started playing around 3 month ago and i'm still learning the basics. I've 910pp i mostly earned from maps rated from 3.5* to 4.5*. I'm actually training on triples and short streams while jumping, wich is really hard for me without getting 100 or 50. I'm learning the reading part quite fast but my left hand (tapping) needs a lot of training to keep up.

Well i guess that's all you have to know, i wont waste to much pixels talking about me! If you want to talk or to play with me just add me as a friend and send me a message if you see i'm online! :) Just do it. Really.

Luv u all nerds.
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums~
HaruryuuSan
Nice intro~

Welcome to the forums
Dazdy_old
Love you too, nerd. Welcome to the forums.
Ajin
Welcome to the osu! forums!
Cerulean Veyron
Hello there, Welcome to the community!

Almost a great intro to me, but good job anyway.
Nathan
Welcome Phzm
Zimzalabim_
Again, welcome to the forums Phzm!
AJ-FreakS
Welcome to the forums nerd~
Jing Yuan
I had like 75 posts before I made an introduction so it's k

anyways, welcome to the forum.
HazeL
Welcome @osu and enjoy ^_^
(i dont play osu standard much)