forum

TeddyLoid feat. daoko - ME!ME!ME! pt.3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Norb
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 24 January 2015 at 7:53:18 a.m.

Artist: TeddyLoid feat. daoko
Title: ME!ME!ME! pt.3
Tags: gay dubstep electro wubs mememe pt3 part3 part 3 horo
BPM: 140
Filesize: 6831kb
Play Time: 02:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dubu'step AR9.5 (5.14 stars, 591 notes)
  2. Dubu'step AR9 (5.14 stars, 591 notes)
Download: TeddyLoid feat. daoko - ME!ME!ME! pt.3
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Memes.

who can dt the AR9?
Kysteria
ily
Topic Starter
Norb

Kysteria wrote:

ily
fav or i don't love you back
AustinsGuitar
absolutely beautiful song and map...... its so unique!! i love this map. keep up the good work.
AustinsGuitar
hello DUBU! i would love to see more work done on this map as a set. if you need help with more diffs, or just someone to mod and give you suggestions on how the song should be mapped i would gladly help out! this map is beautiful. everything about this difficulty is spot on for what i think me me me is all about. the map progresses to a point where the map matches the emotions in the song. the slow downs and sliders are perfect. I think this map is better than any of the other mememe maps out there just because of how different it is.

please let me know if you need help with anything concerning this map or any of your other works. i hope I can be your friend :)
AustinsGuitar
Alright! I just got through doing a little bit to the break at 01:12:103 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,1,1,2,3,4) -

what i did is add 3 inherited points at 01:13:921 , 01:17:330 , and at 01:24:603
from first point to last I used a slider velocity multipliers of .75x , 1.0x ,and 1.5x for the last one
i added a few sliders that tried to mimic the style of the map like you already had (maybe my sliders are a little weird looking)
i also added spaced streams like the end, and i "tried" to add tasteful jumps...

if you would like to check out what i have done: i have uploaded the changes to my media fire account.
please check it out :) -maybe it sucks....idk... if anything you could use the rhythm i have added to the break

http://www.mediafire.com/download/995mf0o7dae048x/TeddyLoid+feat.+daoko+-+ME!ME!ME!+pt.3.osz
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.