forum

[duplicate] Use old, slim sound controll during gameplay.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Granger
I know we shouldnt request toggles for new features but i think this needs to be adressed...

The new sound controll popup is nice and i like it but... during gameplay it is just way too big and takes too long to modify the volume (because the wind up animation). This is expecially bad during ctb gameplay where the new sound controll goes over the catcher, making it impossible to just quickly adjust the volume of the song without missing a few notes/failing the map, forcing me to pause the game (also bad because it is only possible during breaks or you get out of rythm, causing you to miss/fail) or quit the map then quit the song selection and then finally adjust the volume in the main menu.

Thus id like to propose that the game uses the old, slimmer sound controll during gameplay, the one which is only a bar on the right side of the window for master volume.
drum drum
Switch to stable, the new one is still being worked on
Topic Starter
Granger
Unless "being worked on" means "getting completly overhauled", my point stands. Switching to stable is not a solution, eventually it will come to stable and what then?
drum drum
It will come to stable when it is finished
Bara-
I'm sure there is a dupe for this
Bauxe
Why do you need to change your volume mid-play anyway? If you really need to, pause before you adjust the volume.
Blaizer
Press Ctrl+Shift+Scroll to adjust volume in song select, and many other places.
Sea_Food

Bauxe wrote:

Why do you need to change your volume mid-play anyway? If you really need to, pause before you adjust the volume.
Like if you suddently want to have a conversation with someone. Also some songs get too quiet or too loud.
Topic Starter
Granger

Bauxe wrote:

Like Sea_Food wrote mainly because some songs get too quiet or too loud. I dont have headphones sadly and then with songs like... as example akama no taitsou or last time (t+pazolite remix)... yeah, the other people in the house are not amused. Even if i had headphones i wouldnt want to bombard my ears with such loud music for long.

Blaizer wrote:

Press Ctrl+Shift+Scroll to adjust volume in song select, and many other places.
Oh i did not know this, now i can adjust volume in song select, thanks.
Bara-

baraatje123 wrote:

I'm sure there is a dupe for this
Found it
t/278343?hilit=Volume