forum

Relying on Rhythym and Complex Jumps.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
otoed1
How do? I don't understand D: I play with my eyes and muscle memory. Music obv. helps me play, but I don't really need music to play this game. Also, I find complex jumps from 5 star ish maps to be very difficult. These usually go about half to a third screen in strange patterns. The weird patterns themselves arent the problem, but I can't really read them well. This is mostly a playmore issue but im bored right now.
nrl
I don't really know what you're asking, so...

otoed1 wrote:

playmore
Noobsicle
t/99612 jump section
winber1
replace background images with hentai
Strategas
Just mute your sound. Who needs music for a rhythm game anyway.
ZenithPhantasm

winber1 wrote:

Winber's MLG secrets revealed.
Upskirt
Obligatory, reading is terrible, play more. :^)

Listen to the music, follow it through, the map will flow with the song. Don't rush through, follow it and don't read ahead unnecessarily. Then it will all suddenly become easier.
Fetish
Play with HD.
Vuelo Eluko
play more [gets post deleted]
E m i
[gets post deleted]
DahplA
I don't know what you're on about but I dare you to get good accuracy on a map without sound.
AKA Play more......
SomeLoli
Git gud
-sev

[ Momiji ] wrote:

[gets quote deleted]
buny

winber1 wrote:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
cheezstik

winber1 wrote:

Works best with mouse only / tablet tap only players.

Also,

This silence is only gonna keep getting bigger and bigger, RIP winber.

To OP, not everyone has a rhythm, which is why progressing on musical instruments is very different and fluctuates between each person. For some people, it's nearly impossible to play the drums well, no matter how much effort they put into it and for how long, similarly, you might never be able to get a good sense of rhythm which will help you in osu. You can only play more and hope that isn't the case. HD might help in forcing you to rely on rhythm / the music, you could try that.

As for your complex jump / reading issue, try to look at each note separately and not all of the notes as a pattern. Snap to each separate note, instead of trying to draw the shape that the patterns form as if it were a dot to dot drawing.
winber1

cheezstik wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Works best with mouse only / tablet tap only players
I believe you mean touch screen

also the silences haven't lasted more than 85 hours so i'm gucci
nrl
(#SAVEWINBER2015)
Stefan
Stop posting.