forum

1 year and never posted O.o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlphaCentauri_old
Holy *I have no idea if swearing is allowed or it's one of those, "You swear we ban lololololol."*
Anyways, the last time I was here must have been...8 months maybe? But anyways, just like to say hi, and I'm assuming there's alot of people

who don't have a single post on here but joined more than 2-3 years ago. I didn't want to be that guy, I wanted to be my own guy! Anyways,

I haven't even played osu! for a few(by few I mean maybe 6 months ago) months.

So yea, quick question that I would like to be replied to, but I don't want to go in help and sound like a fag, so I'm doing it here!

I read the little sticky that says I should change the fps max, but when I close osu! down it still reboots my pc D: Do I just need to reinstall?

System specs:
mobo: 790gx [sli/crossfire compatible]
cpu: athlonIIx2 overclocked to 3.2ghz
gpu: Radeon 3300hd[integrated w/128mb] Although I'm gonna buy a new card to replace my broken one, hopefully next week.
RAM: 4gb DDR2 800mhz
Azure_Kite
0_o

Azure_Kyte wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14567

Welcome to osu!.
That thread was talking about people who are already active in the community making intro threads as a joke. He's new to the community, so it's perfectly fine.

Anyway,

Welcome to osu! Though with regards to your problem you really would be better off posting that in the Help/Support ;)
Azure_Kite

foulcoon wrote:

Making an introduction thread if you've been here for a year (especially if you're well known)
The parentheses say otherwise. As in, it says "especially", not "only".

Implying it's still not appropriate. Probably. Meh. Welcome again.
Randy96
Honestly, I think that rule shouldn't apply since he's a nobody.

Welcome to the community!
0_o
Well he's not new to osu! but he is new to the osu! community which is really what matters imo.
Topic Starter
AlphaCentauri_old
Ehhh, thanks alot for the warm yet hostile welcoming guys?
Really I haven't read a lick of posts on here let alone the rules, so sorry for...disobeying?
eee
I agree with 0_o on this and people should stop posting that foulcoon thread (I agree to that if somebody is well known and very active, doing it for a joke, I "kinda" know this from experience)
you're doing fine, not disobeying.
If you haven't posted, it's great to make this your first, Welcome to the osu! Forums.
Rokodo
*Pours a cup of tea for you.*
Topic Starter
AlphaCentauri_old

Rokodo wrote:

*Pours a cup of tea for you.*
Cheers mate, nice to not be shot down :)
anyways, Ill be out of commission for a while, so I might post more.