forum

[resolved] Osu trailer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Someone can make a video that includes the three game-modes, mapping, forums, and all the other features + #osu.

Introduce the whole concept of the game and then go into more details example
There are three differant game-modes (introduces them) Then after that, OR you can map your very own favourite songs, and etc.

Somebody organzied can post osu trailor in general development, where there will be a layout of the trailor will be held, and if anyone would like to add onto it, or re-arrange it. I'd be glad to hear from the community for differant ideas, and by somebody organized, it can be someone interested in this topic, who really knows hisher stuff. Then once the layout is finished "somebody" can make the video in a deep voice. the video should make osu seem fun and or entertaining.

This is only a rough idea, this can hold a few ideas for the real deal, it's for advertising osu a little more on youtube.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Let's get Davidz123 to make it.
Ph0X
osu! not Osu, also, I could give this a try if I get some free time.
Torran
What happened to osu!'s Story Mode with the world map thingy? A trailer about osu! doesn't sound very interesting without a story.
Kitsunemimi

soradg123 wrote:

What happened to osu!'s Story Mode with the world map thingy? A trailer about osu! doesn't sound very interesting without a story.
There are games out there without stories to them, and they have trailers.... and they're not not interesting either.

Also, I say we have a contest for the trailer, just like many other sites have it, and our very own art contest itself.
vytalibus
Should this thread even be here? Suggesting a move to General Discussion.
Ekaru
EDIT: Actually, it's in the correct section. It's requesting an osu! trailer.

Anyways, a trailer was going to be made, don't know what happened to it. The topic made for gathering moments for the trailer did pretty much prove how hard it is for some people to read instructions, though.

No, I don't know the fate of the trailer, ask someone who was in on it like, say, the creator of this game.

P.S. You can make trailers for games without real stories interesting, same with advertisements. Just have to put a twist on it/have a good advertising guy. Here:
Guy-kun

Ekaru wrote:

EDIT: Actually, it's in the correct section. It's requesting an osu! trailer.

Anyways, a trailer was going to be made, don't know what happened to it. The topic made for gathering moments for the trailer did pretty much prove how hard it is for some people to read instructions, though.

No, I don't know the fate of the trailer, ask someone who was in on it like, say, the creator of this game.

P.S. You can make trailers for games without real stories interesting, same with advertisements. Just have to put a twist on it/have a good advertising guy. Here:
fixd