forum

Hand/Wrist/Arm Pain Relief and Worry

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lilelf29
On Thursday I felt major pain in my wrist and up my arm so stopped playing.
I haven't played osu! again since and it's progressively getting worse each time I wake up.
I get a loose/numbness feeling in my wrist all the time and if I put weight on it/grip something then I get shooting pains up my arm and it gives way.
I have been to the doctors and they were useless - they had no idea and just gave me painkillers.
Does anyone know what this is, and does anyone have any advice based on past experiences they might of had?
Sorry for posting I'm just kinda scared is all D:
Kouya-
Which arm is the pain occurring on ?

You should probably take it easy on things you use with your hole arm .

And, the only pain I've ever had while playing osu was the back of my shoulder blades giving me a sharp pain from staying in one position for to long .
-sev
This isn't a medical forum. Visit a better doctor if you aren't satisfied with the ones you already visited.
Topic Starter
lilelf29

Kouya- wrote:

Which arm is the pain occurring on ?

You should probably take it easy on things you use with your hole arm .

And, the only pain I've ever had while playing osu was the back of my shoulder blades giving me a sharp pain from staying in one position for to long .
It's my right arm, occurs on wrist and arm all the time and spikes really badly doing day to day things just like carry a plate to the table...
Topic Starter
lilelf29

Kaienyuu wrote:

This isn't a medical forum. Visit a better doctor if you aren't satisfied with the ones you already visited.
This is true, but it's also full of people who do what caused my pain a lot more than me so it's definitely worth the chance of someone being helpful.
Yuudachi-kun

Kaienyuu wrote:

He can afford to visit the doctor; he has the NHS.
DeletedUser_3905941
sounds like a pretty shitty doctor
better go and find another fucking doctor that actually has a medical degree instead of asking here, most people will come to the assumption you instantly have rsi or that tunnel thingy
Renevant
numbness usually relates to lack of blood flow

maybe you pinched a blood vessel with ur hand position. Did your hand change color?

im not a doctor
Topic Starter
lilelf29

Renevant wrote:

numbness usually relates to lack of blood flow

maybe you pinched a blood vessel with ur hand position. Did your hand change color?

im not a doctor
Not it's all the same color D:

And I know I'm sorry guys, I wasn't asking for like a diagnosis or anything I just thought some people might have things they do to strengthen that area, or to relax it or maybe someone had something similar before :(