forum

Individual slider speed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnFace
Here's my situation:
BPM for the song is 180.32
There's a section where the BPM slows down to half, so 90.16. But the sliders I'm intending to use in this section still move faster than I'd like them to. I can sort of fix this by manually setting the BPM at this part to a quarter of normal, 45.08, but it's still a bit faster than I want it to be.

Is there any way I can change the speed better than this? I've tried messing with the velocity a bit but haven't gotten any good results from it
Dusty
As far as I know, the only rankable way to mess with slider speeds is to multiply the BPM by a weird fraction like 2/3rds (45 -> 30).

However, that creates problems like an ugly main menu and weird Kiai Time flashing. Also you have to be careful not to push your offset offbeat by a couple milliseconds and to make sure all your notes are snapped properly to the timeline...
LuigiHann

Dusty wrote:

As far as I know, the only rankable way to mess with slider speeds is to multiply the BPM by a weird fraction like 2/3rds (45 ->
That is also unrankable.

There is currently no way to do what you're asking. Please show your support for that feature in this feature request thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19142
Dusty

LuigiHann wrote:

Dusty wrote:

As far as I know, the only rankable way to mess with slider speeds is to multiply the BPM by a weird fraction like 2/3rds (45 ->
That is also unrankable.
...oh. (I thought it was because happy30 got away with it a lot)