forum

uSgViPeR here, searching for ppl to play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uSgViPeR
Hey osu! - community!

After playing the game a bit more than a month and commiting pretty much my whole life into it (#ObligatoryArmyServiceOP), I am now looking for people who are up for some multiplayer games, or just some talk in Teamspeak about Osu! or other games and be delighted by their company.

I've always been a rather talkative person who has a hang towards competitive games and as i reach a certain level (which isn't considered good, but not considered bad) and try to improve with them. In my opinion that is a lot more fun - and because although you are friends, you are rivals at the same time as well - you get also a challenge and more will to improve (at least that was for me in other games).

To be honest there is not a lot to say about me. I am currently 20 years old, and I'm from Austria. I enjoy music (obviously xD), anime, other games, and i play in a band as well. My online times are mostly from 17:00 - 22:45 CET (and most parts of the weekend).

I hope i find a few new people to play, and have fun with!
Greetings,

Matthias (ViPeR)
Taskmaster

Welcome Viper 8-)
gregest
Welcome Viper,come 1v1 #360noscope fgt
Ajin
Welcome Viper-chan. ^-^
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, Viper! Welcome~ Don't plan to bite me, my skin is hard for you.
Skadra_old
Herro :3
Nathan
Welcome to the osu! community Viper :3
troke
Welcome Viper~ (`o`)/
-Zone
Welcome to the osu! community, viper-san! '3'
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums
Xtrmite
Greetings, welcome to the World of Osu!

If you're looking for someone to play with, you're in luck!
There are plenty of other people than me that would play with you! (#HardDifficultyMasterRaceohgodwhereismylifegoing)
Playing in a band, eh? Just for fun, or an actual serious band?

(Oh and I've added you as a friendly-friend. I've known plenty of vipers in my life, so I should know what to expect. They're all doing the Insane difficulty though....)
AJ-FreakS
Welcome to the forums~
Have fun clicking circles :P
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums owo
Dangarde
Welcome, I'll play some Multiplayer with you if you want, I think we're not that far apart in skill
Have Fun!