forum

Select Unranked Mod [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Vankian
I looked almost every thread and I didn't find anything like this, so sorry if these was already posted.

I want to have a mod, which makes the play unranked, but which doesn't do anything else. I know, there is relax or spun out for example, but I want to play normal, just unranked. This could be useful for multiplayer ctb because for example, if I can't play with mouse because with keyboard it's easier for me to play, I have to play it ranked. So I have to decide: unranked or easier playing? The same with taiko, with relax-mod it's too easy, otherwise the game is ranked and my 100% accuracy goes down. Every unranked mod makes the play too easy, ranked plays with or against other player makes my accuracy down or I beat my old record with less accuracy, so why not have unranked and normal play?

I thought this could be useful when you just want to play a difficult beatmap with (or againt) other player just for fun. A normal play, not easier, unfortunately ranked. It's useful only for multiplayer-gaming and for practising different beatmaps...

Hm.. could it be, that I repeated myself all time? Just think about it...
0_o
This actually has been suggested a lot of times, and even though I agree with a Practice mod the idea has been shot down. The general method is just to play Spun-Out and pretend to spin.

EDIT: Duplicates here and here.
Topic Starter
Vankian
Hm, okay.. and what about the example with CtB? I can't pretend to play with the arrow keys while I play with the mouse..
Kitsunemimi
Well, there's one valid point that I would like to see myself, and it's that CtB doesn't have an unranked mod that doesn't majorly affect gameplay. What I don't like about Relax mode, is that it's essentially standard osu! with Relax on a 2D plane. I would like to actually be able to play normally while still being unranked. Additionally, we can't play CtB in the editor test mode. So if we were allowed to control Ryuuta normally with the arrow keys with the Relax mod, I think it would solve our problems.
Derekku
Denied this at first due to duplicates, but undenied (thanks kirby xd) since I agree that non-standard osu! modes aren't allowing similar unranked/relax modes. =S
Gabi
this has been denied a thousand times. there is still TEST MODE (in the editor) for this.
Derekku

Gabi wrote:

this has been denied a thousand times. there is still TEST MODE (in the editor) for this.
Re-read the topic. The request is to add better unranked support for non-standard game modes.
peppy
I wish there was no test mode. I wish offline/unranked play was impossible. Therefore I'm not going to make it any more possible. Take it as your will; I'm not budging.
anonymous_old
can't you play locally?
Derekku

playcount wrote:

can't you play locally?
Not for multiplayer, but oh well, I suppose. :V
anonymous_old
Just fail in the end.