forum

[Profile general info] Spinning speed [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TKiller
As we have already some interesting statistics there, why don't add 2 more:
Max spin speed and Average spin speed.

As I bet that implementing Max would be easy, I dunno about average, as it should be calculated from every spinner player passed since feature gets coded (if it will be).

Also, implemeting Average spin speed stat would help a bit to catch cheaters, if user got Max=477 and Average=477 or slightly below, that would cause questions (well, that's possible, but we all know some people use macro for spinning). Or situation like Max exactly equals to Average and both are relatively high. Probably this situations can go on.

But anyway, disregard that, it would be fun for people to see such statistic imo.

Duplicate: viewtopic.php?p=198342#p198342
Guy-kun
That's a damn good way of finding people that cheat with spinner~ +1 support
As a statistic its kinda useless though >.>
Dunno what peppy will say about recording the max spin of every spinner of every player from now on...
Breeze
sounds interesting, +1 support
Natteke
+1
Kitsunemimi
Kinda useless IMO, but what the hell.
Rukario

Breeze wrote:

sounds interesting, +1 support
^
Gabi
did you try searching..........?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17214&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=average+spin

only new thing is "Max spinning speed"
Topic Starter
TKiller
ok, I haven't searched, let's pretend MaxSpinSpeed is a good reason not to bump that thread (it's 8 months old, huh, I sence no luck for this thread either D:)
Yingwu
I think this should be a profile option that only moderators could see... otherwise some people could go report to peppy or the mod team with only an avarage speed that's not even near max.
Topic Starter
TKiller
I don't think there are a lot of SO dumb people. And it's a user playstat, why hide it from others? Countering cheaters was not in the first place when I suggested this :/
Yingwu

TKiller wrote:

Countering cheaters was not in the first place when I suggested this :/
Imo thats the only useful reason why to add this tbh.
Shohei Ohtani
Hey let's see this guy's profile.

Wow, this guy spins fast.

Or in another sceneario:

Hey let's see who spins the fastest.

Lol I have high max spin but he has the best average ~.